Do Tavon Austin or Stedman Bailey Belong On This List?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
darth-vader-no_zpsdeb6db1e.jpg

iced

only Brian Quick has any fantasy value at receiver

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man are we tough on our youngsters. Let me ask you all this, would you have put BQ on this list at this time LAST year? Year three bitches!!! GO Steddy and Tavon!!!

iced

Man are we tough on our youngsters. Let me ask you all this, would you have put BQ on this list at this time LAST year? Year three bitches!!! GO Steddy and Tavon!!!

yep, i did. And he started off decently with 8 or 9 catches for almost 100 yards

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Of course....Now, they are in the same position as Quick...Lets see what they can do...Year 3 is critical....So is year 4 for Quick & Givens...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Absolutely they do. We all know WRs are a position that depends on everything else, right? Stick Tavon or Bailey on the Eagles or any other competent offense and they'd probably be pro bowlers.

rams1991

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quick is intriguing. Guess it all comes down to how they're used and the new OC, QB, etc. Foles, Glennon, Bradford? I feel like they're all similar.

Athos

Legend
Only Quick.

But even he has caveats.

Namely....having a legitimate QB and his health.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The problem with Austin is that his points for Punt return dont count

rams1991

UDFA
I don't understand why he can't be utilized like Randall Cobb. He has to improve his route running though

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
yep our receivers blow. 7 of 32 games with a 1st string QB is plenty of time to know the potential of these two. cut 'em already

rams1991

UDFA
yep our receivers blow. 7 of 32 games with a 1st string QB is plenty of time to know the potential of these two. cut 'em already

Who said that? lol that's why we're so concerned about who the QB will be so we can utilize these guys

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Who said that? lol that's why we're so concerned about who the QB will be so we can utilize these guys
I took the 'deep' as deep threats before I read the list and realized what it meant lol.