Do Rams’ offseason moves make them a top-3 NFC team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Do Rams’ offseason moves make them a top-3 NFC team? –Video

Are the Rams a Top-3 NFL Team after the off season they have had? The Good Morning Football Crew debate it. 2 out of 3 don’t quite see them at that level yet in a very competitive NFC.

Watch Rams Discussion

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I can only take limited exposure to that group....too juvenile.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I can only take limited exposure to that group....too juvenile.

I use a product called Moron-block 35. Just rub it liberally on your skin before stepping up to the screen to watch them. It blocks those harmful inane comments and cultural references coming at you, allowing you to remain sane, and happy.(y)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Is that the one with 35 SPF (stupid people factor)?

I actually don't mine Good Morning Football all that much.

But I need AT LEAST 50 SPF to watch anything with Skip. Even then, I have to limit my exposure.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Don't even know why I bother turning the TV on when they're on. The entire panel is too young to have seen any of the greats from the 60s, 70s, or even 80s play the game. Seems like something the NFL puts on the air just to keep younger viewers.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Don't even know why I bother turning the TV on when they're on. The entire panel is too young to have seen any of the greats from the 60s, 70s, or even 80s play the game. Seems like something the NFL puts on the air just to keep younger viewers.

I know that I run the risk of being Get Off My Lawn Guy but, I hate that.

The NFL did not start in 1992.

The Ringer website had a comparison of the new Ram defense with greatest D's of all time...except the column started with the 2000 Ravens. Nothing existed before them apparently.

No Fearsome Foursome or Purple People Eaters or Steel Curtain or Doomsday...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Good morning football killed NFL Network for me.

I don't see why any young person would find that show informative or entertaining. I know there are a lot of stupid people out there so i won't try and understand why Kay adams is on my TV. Yeah she's got a cutsie-wootsie smile, but man she hunches over like a bag lady - it's like get that hair put of your face and sit up straight. Try removing one of your 4 sweaters and coats -- you're football wisdom.isn't good enough to not to play up your other assets.
Sit up straight, bag lady with raspy voice - try a throat lozenge. Anyway, I am not a fan. Then there are those two gumby looking white guys one looks like the kid from Super Bad and the other is.... uh... I guess a little better looking? mean I know thse guys didn't play football and they're surely not seasoned reporters. Then there is poor Nate. Poor poor Nate Burlison. Anyway, too much "fun and games" for me. Never watch

Erin Coscarelli - now i think she did a way better job

She and Rhett Lewis were a much better morning show - they actually talked football and she was a good host. Erin knows her stuff and chimes in at the appropriate time - plus she isn't afraid to look great and show off her posture. Yeah she can ease up a but on the cheek color but overall she was much better in that morning role. I'd watch them daily.

IMG_3897.JPG

RAMBUSH

Starter
Do Rams’ offseason moves make them a top-3 NFC team? –Video

Are the Rams a Top-3 NFL Team after the off season they have had? The Good Morning Football Crew debate it. 2 out of 3 don’t quite see them at that level yet in a very competitive NFC.

Watch Rams Discussion
Yes, yes it does make them the top team in the entire nfl .

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I don't see why any young person would find that show informative or entertaining. I know there are a lot of stupid people out there so i won't try and understand why Kay adams is on my TV. Yeah she's got a cutsie-wootsie smile, but man she hunches over like a bag lady - it's like get that hair put of your face and sit up straight. Try removing one of your 4 sweaters and coats -- you're football wisdom.isn't good enough to not to play up your other assets.
Sit up straight, bag lady with raspy voice - try a throat lozenge. Anyway, I am not a fan. Then there are those two gumby looking white guys one looks like the kid from Super Bad and the other is.... uh... I guess a little better looking? mean I know thse guys didn't play football and they're surely not seasoned reporters. Then there is poor Nate. Poor poor Nate Burlison. Anyway, too much "fun and games" for me. Never watch

She and Rhett Lewis were a much better morning show - they actually talked football and she was a good host. Erin knows her stuff and chimes in at the appropriate time - plus she isn't afraid to look great and show off her posture. Yeah she can ease up a but on the cheek color but overall she was much better in that morning role. I'd watch them daily.

View attachment 24454

Lighten up, Francis.

It's a morning show. This the Today Show, but about football. They have a comedian type, a field reporter, a former player and a female MC type (because funny enough, women don't want to always look at sausage fests who only focus on the hardcore details every second. And they're rapidly becoming half of the NFL audience. Crazy...).

If the only thing you want to watch is hardcore football stuff, well, there aren't that many of those now...anywhere. It's all varying degrees of infotainment.

But as with all things, if you don't like it, don't watch.

I enjoy it because it's so much better than anything ESPN puts out there. I got so sick of them only mentioning the Rams when they wanted to crap on them that I just can't watch anymore...and I really, really like some of their guys...Stuart Scott was epic and I really enjoy Scott Van Pelt...And, honestly, the Big Show was beyond fun with Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann... but the current stuff? just awful.

To each their own, I guess.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
top 5 on paper. if the offense shows it's fine without watkins and Suh plays a well motivated looking for a final big contract season, then things should fall into place. good linebacker play without a doubt is crucial as well. ST's are top notch, Goff seems to be legit, Gurley is legit . mark barron staying healthy would be good as well. Another good season from Mr Whitworth will enhance the offense also. sweeping the division would be icing on the cake.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I coulda swore we beat the Saints last year. I also coulda swore we were the team that drastically improved this offseason.

dang

Legend
Info

View attachment 24454
Informative if not always in depth. There’s only so much football news to report on in a day right now. I generally flip between ESPN NFL CNN and FOX to start the day.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
Before OBJ and Gronk, at this point I'm picking 2nd, Philly 1st, Rams, Vikings and Patriots pulling up in 4th.
I think OBJ puts us at first.
By the way, that little cutie on GMF..... Better not say.

TexasRam

Legend
The morning show is torture.

They fall over themselves congratulating each other on their “creative” “witty” presentations. It’s about the worst TV I have ever seen.

I work nights so it’s about the only thing on tv in the morning, and it’s a rough source to get any NFL news from.

Kay Adams does the flirty little middle school girl act all show long. Acually props to her on keeping it up all show towards the camera and Nate Burleson who undoubtedly eats it up. Must take a lot of energy to keep it up all show.

Schrager or whatever his name is digs a little for info so he is worth watching. But even he now tries to do the whole act the others do with their dramatic presentations. He’s better as a journalist then a TV personality.

Ok so what was the question again??

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm saying it right now, if the rams don't win the superbowl this year the season has been a monumental failure. they have built the team to win it all this year. the studs they have on d is insane. if they don't win something went wrong along the way.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Offense will regress after losing Watkins. If we somehow get OBJ, we will be super bowl bound

Ram65

Legend
Is that the one with 35 SPF (stupid people factor)?

I actually don't mine Good Morning Football all that much.

But I need AT LEAST 50 SPF to watch anything with Skip. Even then, I have to limit my exposure.

I only watch these guys when it posted here. Since the Rams made the great off season moves there have been a number of segments posted. It's light football entertainment.

As far as the Rams and the top three the jury is still out. Rams could be a couple players away from a dominating defense. The offense may miss Watkins but, if the defense gets a couple more players it won't matter.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Did the Saints get better this offseason so far? I'm sure they'll learn to use Kamara more than Ingram, but our run defense and open field tackling should be better as well.

The Vikings don't have Keenum. IMO, we lost because Keenum channeled his best Ronnie Bass from Remember the Titans impression, like that play where he steps up to avoid Quinn, ducks under Barwin and flips him over his back, and then hits an open guy. Cousins cant do that so the Vikings are a downgrade to me.

So yes, we should at least be a 3rd seed again.