Do Rams consider DGB in 2nd Round?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
IF the Rams don't choose a WR in the 1st Round and IF DGB is still available when the Rams pick in the 2nd Round do you take him? I do realize he is the ultimate "Boom or Bust" player but IF he can stay out of trouble I can't help but imagine what kind of headaches he, Britt and Quick could cause opposing defenses with their size, speed and athleticism. But, as intriguing as DGB would be for the Rams I doubt they would take that chance when they have other positions (OL, OL, OL, etc) to address.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I can see them taking a WR, I'm not sure on DGB. He does have a lot of talent, but he never really put it all together. He was starting to, but then he got thrown off the team and never played after that point

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
In the unlikely event he makes it to that point, I'd have no objection to taking him. That's Randy Moss upside imo. I don't see him making it out of the top 20 though.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I wouldn't be surprised if he is a 1st round pick or an undrafted free agent.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He would possibly be the BPA at that point.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I sure hope that with the top 9 selection in the second round #41, that Snead is elbow deep with finding talent for this depleted OL. Hopefully looking for another WR to stand on the sideline with the other Ram WR's looking for a little action is a waste of draft picks & talent would be the last thing on his mind.

ORG AJ Cann, OLG/OC Cam Irving, Swing OT Jake Fisher, Swing OT DJ Humphries & OLG Laken Tomlinson should all be available at this time or at least easily reachable for the selection.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I sure hope that with the top 9 selection in the second round #41, that Snead is elbow deep with finding talent for this depleted OL. Hopefully looking for another WR to stand on the sideline with the other Ram WR's looking for a little action is a waste of draft picks & talent would be the last thing on his mind.

ORG AJ Cann, OLG/OC Cam Irving, Swing OT Jake Fisher, Swing OT DJ Humphries & OLG Laken Tomlinson should all be available at this time or at least easily reachable for the selection.
I'd take any of those players there, but why in the world does a couple of the NFLN guys have Humphries rated at their top OLT? Are they on crack?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After reading that he never really tried, never worked hard at his craft, I don't want him. Give that guy a couple million dollars and he will be consumed with it. I don't believe in the kid. Pinkel didn't either.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
No why waste a premium pick on a guy that has already been kicked off 1 team and more the likely will be kicked off the next

jjab360

Legend
Abso-freaking-lutely.

If DGB is there in the second round, I guarantee Snead doesn't even think twice about it. That would be like a banner pick for this regime, they love those high upside guys with character issues they think they can fix in the right culture.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If we don't take a QB, and sandwiched around a couple of OL...sure why not...appears to be BPA for the second round..esp if we trade back...

but why in the world does a couple of the NFLN guys have Humphries rated at their top OLT? Are they on crack?
Upside..pure upside...guy does move well, he just needs to add strength.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I don't mind if they pass on him - but they damn well better consider him.

I think it's pretty likely he is gone by day 2 - but as someone else said, it would be much of a surprise if he still available at the end of day 3.

Ltrautman

MIZ
I doubt he would slip past Oakland and Chicago but I'd be disappointed if he wasnt highly considered at that point... But I doubt he falls that far

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
pass on wr until 2016, prefer if its not an OL/QB to add an MLB or CB before wr this draft

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I wouldn't. Does have a Janoris Jenkins kind of feel to it, but we were is desperate need of CBs back then. We don't have that same need at WR.

Athos

Legend
After reading that he never really tried, never worked hard at his craft, I don't want him. Give that guy a couple million dollars and he will be consumed with it. I don't believe in the kid. Pinkel didn't either.

Where'd you read that?

And if his 2013 season was "not trying" then he really has scary talent.

Moss was said to not give 100% much either. And he still dominated.