Do Not Count Out The Los Angeles Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
LMAO - yeah he says he is not counting The Rams out,but says they won’t make The Playoffs.

He talks about Rebuild & The Rams offense. Then Von Miller like he was a Ram for a season.

Talks about Stafford & his injuries.Anway I have a full rebuttal,but the little part of it is the post below.Higbee-Higbee-Higbee.Add the New TE’s The Rams have & tell me when The Rams TE group was better? Johnny & Everett? Haven’t posted on Higbee,but he has NEVER looked BETTER or more focused.He was a Pro-Bowler 2 seasons ago with Russell Wilson?

dang

Legend
1998 the Rams were 4-12. 1999 13-3 Super Bowl Champions.

2016 the Rams were 4-12. 2017 11-5 and NFC West Champs/2018 13-3 and NFC Champs.

I’m seeing 2023 a 2 year move like 2016.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too late! ROD has them as a 5 win team that's season over don't bother watching because they're likely to lose games :D

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A 5-12 team lost a lot of pieces. Is that so bad? If the guys they lost were contributing to a losing season maybe change was needed. Look at the guys they lost. I believe all but Ramsey could do no better than a one year contract with their new teams. We seemed to value them more than everyone else. Is losing them that devastating?

The only losses that mattered on offense that were part of the championship team were Whitworth and Corbett. We lost Edwards too but I wouldn't consider that a big loss. We still have Stafford, Akers, Higbee, Havenstein, Jefferson, Allen, and we have Michel back now.

Really, the only changes on offense are on the line. Improve that area and there is no reason the offense can't get back to one of the top offenses again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
just posting this as it has a lot of vision from otas.
I enjoyed it so thanks for posting it. But we need to keep in mind it's OTAs. Glorified underwear 7 on 7s.

The biggest questions for myself with this team come down to the stuff we'll need pads to get a grasp on. Will the OL come out the gate playing as a unit first off. And will the defensive front be able to stop the run and help these young DBs/Edges get some third and longs going.

Tano

Legend
Too late! ROD has them as a 5 win team that's season over don't bother watching because they're likely to lose games :D
Stop being overdramatic

Most of ROD sees them as anywhere between 5 - 9 wins with a chance to win 11 games

Only a few have us winning 5 or less games

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Rams will finish somewhere between 0-17 and 17-0.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stop being overdramatic

Most of ROD sees them as anywhere between 5 - 9 wins with a chance to win 11 games

Only a few have us winning 5 or less games
A thousand apologies, I thought the humor in the comment was obvious. Clearly I was mistaken.

Tano

Legend
A thousand apologies, I thought the humor in the comment was obvious. Clearly I was mistaken.
Should have used blue font especially commenting about ROD posters

In fact, I probably should have asked you instead where's the blue font

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

The clowns at Yahoo sports have the Rams as the 5th worst team in the league. I can't even be bothered posting a link to their shit article about the Rams.

At worst the Rams will be middle of the pack. The offense will carry them this season.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

The clowns at Yahoo sports have the Rams as the 5th worst team in the league. I can't even be bothered posting a link to their shit article about the Rams.

At worst the Rams will be middle of the pack. The offense will carry them this season.

I'm going to enjoy surprising people. We really got screwed with the #9 strength of schedule though.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah it's a nasty sched especially early. Which sucks because McVay's teams tend to use the first four as their preseason games and generally are at their worst early on. If this team comes out the gate slow this year they'll be 0-4 so hoping they're ready to go and I'm talking the lines in particular. OL especially.

I'm hoping the starters get a tune-up look at some point in preseason this year due to this. But McVay is very stubborn about it so probably not.