Do I start Tavon this week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Here are my WRs. I must start exactly 3. I would get a ton of ST points if Tavon takes one to the house against the Cards.

Dez Bryant
Miles Austin
Eric Decker
Mike Williams
Tavon Austin
Markus Wheaton

BTW, here are my QBs. Can only start 1.

Aaron Rodgers
Sam Bradford

bskrilla

Starter
Obviously you start Dez. Also Decker should probably be your #2. Tavon could be your 3rd.

And as much as I like Sam Bradford this year I would have a hard time starting him over Aaron Rogers. Even if it is San Fran.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bskrilla said:
Obviously you start Dez. Also Decker should probably be your #2. Tavon could be your 3rd.

And as much as I like Sam Bradford this year I would have a hard time starting him over Aaron Rogers. Even if it is San Fran.

I will never bench Rodgers unless he's hurt or on a bye.

Yeah, I'm thinking of starting Tavon as my #3WR.

bskrilla

Starter
Not to mention I like starting Rams if I think they have any value. Nice to get double enjoyment from Rams doing well and your FF team doing well.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
max said:
Here are my WRs. I must start exactly 3. I would get a ton of ST points if Tavon takes one to the house against the Cards.

Dez Bryant
Miles Austin
Eric Decker
Mike Williams
Tavon Austin
Markus Wheaton

BTW, here are my QBs. Can only start 1.

Aaron Rodgers
Sam Bradford

Yup start Austin along with Dez

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Hope my draft goes as well as yours. Who are your running backs?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
EastRam trying to sneak one by us:

"Dez Bryant
Miles Austin
Eric Decker
Mike Williams
Tavon Austin
Markus Wheaton"

Yup start Austin along with Dez
:lol:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
rhinobean said:

My RBs are weak. I need to find a diamond in the rough. Hoping for Lacy.

Stevan Ridley
Reggie Bush
Eddie Lacy
Kendall Hunter
Joique Bell

My TEs may be really good.

Rob Gronkowski
Kyle Rudolph

iced

max said:
rhinobean said:

Stevan Ridley
Reggie Bush
Eddie Lacy
Kendall Hunter
Joique Bell

Rob Gronkowski
Kyle Rudolph

Bush I bet has a huge year.Ridley also isn't bad either. I'd drop hunter and look for another back. Maybe pead , bejarvus or bernard, dwyer or bell from steelers.. lacy is starting for gb right ?

bskrilla

Starter
max said:
rhinobean said:

Stevan Ridley
Reggie Bush
Eddie Lacy
Kendall Hunter
Joique Bell

Rob Gronkowski
Kyle Rudolph

Is it a ppr league? Even if it is you still kinda got two #2 RB's.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
bskrilla said:
max said:
rhinobean said:

Stevan Ridley
Reggie Bush
Eddie Lacy
Kendall Hunter
Joique Bell

Rob Gronkowski
Kyle Rudolph

It's a peculiar league.

Heavily weighted for TDs. Minimum of 6 pts for any TD, plus increasing bonus points for TDs longer than 10 yards. And it's all doubled if its a RB with a receiving TD or a WR with a running TD. Yardage doesn't get you much. You want players that score TDs and especially RBs that can score receiving TDs.

My league is heavily skewed to QBs, especially QB that can run. But long TDs passing are great too. The top QBs end up with over 400 pts every year.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
max said:
bskrilla said:
max said:
rhinobean said:

Stevan Ridley
Reggie Bush
Eddie Lacy
Kendall Hunter
Joique Bell

Rob Gronkowski
Kyle Rudolph

It's a peculiar league.

Heavily weighted for TDs. Minimum of 6 pts for any TD, plus increasing bonus points for TDs longer than 10 yards. And it's all doubled if its a RB with a receiving TD or a WR with a running TD. Yardage doesn't get you much. You want players that score TDs and especially RBs that can score receiving TDs.

My league is heavily skewed to QBs, especially QB that can run. But long TDs passing are great too. The top QBs end up with over 400 pts every year.

Oh my..Wouldn't have any idea how to play in that league. :what:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm keeping Tavon as my flex regularly and going with V.Cruz and C.Shorts are my 2 Wrs. We have played the same league with 12 teams for 6 years now in snake draft format so you gotta take chances. I've made it to the Championship 3/4 last years and won twice so that's not too shabby.

I wanted Givens who was taken 2 spots ahead of Tavon and Jared Cook was too good to pass up in round 9.

Legatron as my kicker w/ Rams D/ST.
Rbs: CJ Spiller and David Wilson
QB: Brees

Bench: Miles Austin, Bernard Pierce, Chris Ivory, Andrew Luck, Gresham.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
max said:
It's a peculiar league.

These rules sound kinda ridiculous to me. I like my rules simple and w/o bonuses.

Here's my team:

Ryan
Morris
Sjax
A Johnson
Nicks
Montee Ball
Cook
GZ
Cincinnati

bench: Bradford, Givens, Ivory, Blackmon, Bryce Brown, Fleener

Should I start givens over ball?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
RamsOfCastamere said:
max said:
It's a peculiar league.

These rules sound kinda ridiculous to me. I like my rules simple and w/o bonuses.

Here's my team:

Ryan
Morris
Sjax
A Johnson
Nicks
Montee Ball
Cook
GZ
Cincinnati

bench: Bradford, Givens, Ivory, Blackmon, Bryce Brown, Fleener

Should I start givens over ball?

I'd start Givens in a heartbeat over Ball.

Yup. Crazy rules, but when you figure them out you have an advantage over guys who are clueless.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'll get back to you after Sun. Ours is a 1221111 with receiving yards devalued 1 point per 25. 4 points for receiving td's. field goal points vary by distance. GZ should do well if I get him.

BillsFan

UDFA
Bills fan here, but I'm big on the Rams this year. I have Austin, Givens and Cook on my team. Who would you guys start week 1, Givens or Austin for PPR? I'm thinking Givens might be the safer play between the 2, at least for the first couple weeks. Is Austin a starter opposite Givens, or is Quick or Pettit?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BillsFan said:
Bills fan here, but I'm big on the Rams this year. I have Austin, Givens and Cook on my team. Who would you guys start week 1, Givens or Austin for PPR? I'm thinking Givens might be the safer play between the 2, at least for the first couple weeks. Is Austin a starter opposite Givens, or is Quick or Pettit?
PPR week 1, I'd go with Givens too. The Rams will probably open up with Givens/Pettis, but that could change as early as week 2 or 3. Austin will get his touches, but I think Bradford has a deep connection and chemistry with Givens right now that he wants to utilize to get his season started off on the right foot.

Of course I could be dead wrong, so .... :shifty:

Sorry to hear about your QB situation. I've always been a big Bills fan, as I live in South Florida and can't stand the Dolphins, the Patriots or the Jets. I hope you guys can sort it out quickly, because I need you to put all of those teams on their collective asses.