DMarco Farr's Motivational(?) Message for the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
EastRam said:
MTRamsFan said:
EastRam said:
They need to go over to the O and lite a fire under their asses

You will not see vocal leadership on the offensive side of the ball similar to what you see some of the defensive players displaying before the games. The vocal leader on offense last year was SJAX. Sam does not have the demeanor to be vocal like CL & JL. That's not a dig on Sam, it's just who he is. Some guys lead by being both vocal and their performance, while others lead strictly by performance. Unfortunately, no one is really leading by performance, and all the yelling and screaming is just wearing them out before the game. I do agree with D'Marco in that they should strip their helmets of the RAMS Horns, and I would add, make them wear their practice uniforms until they prove they are worthy of wearing the RAMS uniform/insignia.

Sure you do.

Brady and Manning will get in a O players arse just as quick as a D player

I'm talking about the RAMS. I know other teams have a vocal leader on their team, but unfortunately we do not and that's why we look like sh*t on offense. No one to take the Rams by the Horns... so to speak.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
MTRamsFan said:
EastRam said:
MTRamsFan said:
EastRam said:
They need to go over to the O and lite a fire under their asses

You will not see vocal leadership on the offensive side of the ball similar to what you see some of the defensive players displaying before the games. The vocal leader on offense last year was SJAX. Sam does not have the demeanor to be vocal like CL & JL. That's not a dig on Sam, it's just who he is. Some guys lead by being both vocal and their performance, while others lead strictly by performance. Unfortunately, no one is really leading by performance, and all the yelling and screaming is just wearing them out before the game. I do agree with D'Marco in that they should strip their helmets of the RAMS Horns, and I would add, make them wear their practice uniforms until they prove they are worthy of wearing the RAMS uniform/insignia.

Sure you do.

Brady and Manning will get in a O players arse just as quick as a D player

I'm talking about the RAMS. I know other teams have a vocal leader on their team, but unfortunately we do not and that's why we look like sh*t on offense. No one to take the Rams by the Horns... so to speak.

Yup

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Not to get off topic...my new tickets are directly under the broadcast booth at the dome...at the conclusion of the disgraceful ass beating the Rams took I was so pissed off I screamed up to D'Marco, "D'Marco, we'd be better off with you playing both ways than this embarrassing ass shit!"

...Kind of surprised me, D'Marco leaned over the ledge to see who was yelling his name, saw me and replied, "I'm 42, man!"

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I still write shit like this when I'm high, and sometimes it even makes sense. But I totally agree with D'Marco.
Been a Rams fan for over 50 years, and never have I seen them look so completely uninspired. Something's gotta change and soon. This is unacceptable.

GO RAMS!!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
RaminExile said:
That is interesting - thinking Cook, Long, Long, Wells, Dahl, Finnegan? Anyone else? I hope they've got a bit more class than just to be here for the paycheck. If that's the case, we need to learn from this and go for young hungry free agents in the Ray Ray Armstrong mode ahead of over the hill free-agents looking for a final payday before they retire. Im looking at you Jacob Bell...

Saw a couple of times late in the Whiner game when Langford just locked on his guy and stood there....once a RB ran right by him didnt try to get free or slow the guy down.
It is really hard to tell when guys give up. I dont think anyone on the team has thrown in the towel. But, when the score is lopsided late in the 4th I think we saw the first signs of real frustration Thursday night. JL making a tackle for loss late in the 4th is the opposite of that.
Even if a guy is there for the check he needs to perform well enough to warrant another check, right?