Dissecting Jared Goffs Top 5 Plays Vs the New York Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Not down my friend...not convinced....getting there, but not there yet.

We'll see....soon enough...I can't believe everyone wants me to be all IN....the season...the real season is just starting. If he continues his path....of course I'm IN....If he falters....with all these perfect plays....and perfect pockets...IDK

But if he continues to play well, you've already built in your reason to continue to dislike and doubt him: perfect plays and perfect pockets.

That way you never have to like him and you can continue to just be sour about him not being 8'15" tall, 650 lbs, and throwing the ball into outer space each play.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
No denying what Kromer has done, and the vast improvement of the O coaching staff as a whole. But when was the last time the Rams started the same 5 OL this deep into the season? Shit its been the same 5 since the start of TC, Blythe has contributed as well in relief of Sully. Much easier to gel and play as a unit when the coaching staff can identify the best 5 and not experiment or have to replace injured OL every week.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not down my friend...not convinced....getting there, but not there yet.

We'll see....soon enough...I can't believe everyone wants me to be all IN....the season...the real season is just starting. If he continues his path....of course I'm IN....If he falters....with all these perfect plays....and perfect pockets...IDK

He's on the doorstep.

Relax, things are going to get way better.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
But if he continues to play well, you've already built in your reason to continue to dislike and doubt him: perfect plays and perfect pockets.

That way you never have to like him

You must think the McVay magic won't ever wear off? There will be games when he must make the type of plays that will define him....Teams will get better. We would have played one today until their QB was injured.

I don't dislike him....I think he's a good player...I think great players at his position are what is needed to compete for championships. I'm looking at the landscape....What type of QB's....teams...will we need to get through to reach the superbowl????

I think a bunch of you are not giving Sean McVay the credit he deserves....nor his coaching staff...he has literally turned the offense into the best in the NFL. Of course there is talent out there....but I believe....ME...I think the scheme has a huge part in the offensive success.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
And then what if he falters in your opinion you'll start the Suh vs Bradford, Warner vs Bulger or Goff vs Wentz threads all over again and never be able to enjoy Rams games?
For your entertainment.....I liked Suh....but Bradford showed me he had talent....just weak ligaments...Warner.....I hate even saying Marc Bulgers name.....and you know the answer to the last one...

I've never enjoyed Ram games as much as the 2017 season.....even in 1999....and I loved 1999....yea, I'ma Prince fan....but 15 years of this bullshit has finally ended....don't know how it ends, but it's been a joy.

Now if we fall apart.....I don't even bring up my Dodgers :dizzy:now....sheeesh:baghead:...talk about collapses.:shocking:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Again it's just so funny or to borrow your phrase cute. You're incapable of complimenting our QB. You look for any reason to critique or to pass the compliment on to somebody else. Eventually we hope you'll end up liking our QB.
He's a good player.

We're discussing these 5 plays....I noted how the protection was PERFECT.....IT WAS BASICALLY PITCH AND CATCH....IT WAS A BEATEN TEAM THAT APPEARS TO HAVE QUIT ON THEIR COACH.

Is he a championship level player????

Show me

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's a good player.

We're discussing these 5 plays....I noted how the protection was PERFECT.....IT WAS BASICALLY PITCH AND CATCH....IT WAS A BEATEN TEAM THAT APPEARS TO HAVE QUIT ON THEIR COACH.

Is he a championship level player????

Show me
Protection wasn't perfect you're claiming it was to deflect from complimenting the player. It's a continuing song and dance with you. Goff does something it's somebody else doing a good thing. Wentz does the same exact thing he's a winner.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was....no one was near him when he threw those 5 passes...name ONE play when he was rushed, hurried, or touched in this clip.
Pocket collapsed on three of those five passes. It was good but far from perfect.