Disney(whiner)land

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so I was at disneyland over the weekend from Friday to Sunday. My son and I were the only people in rams gear and only caps at that. Maybe we saw one other guy. The place was flooded with people in whiners gear though.

Alot of gays as well. I thought since when did la have so many gay people floating around. Then I was speaking to some lady on Friday and she said some gay group decided to hold gay days in disneyland on the weekend we were there. Wall to wall it was in there.

And then I understood why I saw so much whiner gear.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so I was at disneyland over the weekend from Friday to Sunday. My son and I were the only people in rams gear and only caps at that. Maybe we saw one other guy. The place was flooded with people in whiners gear though.

Alot of gays as well. I thought since when did la have so many gay people floating around. Then I was speaking to some lady on Friday and she said some gay group decided to hold gay days in disneyland on the weekend we were there. Wall to wall it was in there.

And then I understood why I saw so much whiner gear.

They way you speak about "the gays" as if they are a different species is disgusting. News flash, its 2014 and its okay to be gay. They are no different than you or me. And the fact that it stood out to you and stayed in your mind enough that you felt you needed to come on here and tell us about it shows a lot about your character.

Would it be cool if I made a post talking about all the blacks that I saw when I was out somewhere. Or all the whites, or Spanish people for that matter. No it wouldn't. Because when something like that stands out so strongly in your mind it shows that you are uncomfortable with their presence.

I really hope one day you can see that "the gays" are not bad people.

ShaneFalco

I think its absurd to have "Gay Days" at a kids entertainment park.

With that said people should embrace individual rights in this country regardless of how they view people.
But it is a kids amusement park, so.... how far are you willing to push it?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think its absurd to have "Gay Days" at a kids entertainment park.

With that said people should embrace individual rights in this country regardless of how they view people.
But it is a kids amusement park, so.... how far are you willing to push it?
Why is that? Are you worried the awful gay people will infect the innocent children? Get out of here with that shit. Gay people shouldn't be welcome to go to amusement parks??? You cant be serious

Last edited:

ShaneFalco

Who said any of that?

Jeez.

Its a kids amusement park.

This isnt Six Flags, or Universal Studios. You got mickey mouse and donald duck running around.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who said any of that?

Jeez.

Its a kids amusement park.

This isnt Six Flags, or Universal Studios. You got mickey mouse and donald duck running around.
What the fuck does that have to do anything? Youre suggesting limiting where gay people can or cant go based on the fact that there are children present. Its only logical to assume you think the gay people will affect the children no?

ShaneFalco

No im suggesting that they should plan gay days at places where they are not 5 year olds running around.

Brings all types of questions to kids who dont even know what sex is at that age.

You should really stop putting words in my mouth to form your argument as i have gay friends. You wouldnt seem them running around Disneyland on "Gay Days".

ShaneFalco

Hey im going to plan a BDSM festival at Disneyland. Make sure to bring your kids.

Sex education classes start at age 10, across the US, by the way.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No im suggesting that they should plan gay days at places where they are not 5 year olds running around.

Brings all types of questions to kids who dont even know what sex is at that age.

You should really stop putting words in my mouth to form your argument as i have gay friends. You wouldnt seem them running around Disneyland on "Gay Days".
Having gay friends has literally nothing to do with anything. Im not putting words in your mouth im following the logical progression of what youre saying. If you think that gay people should not be admitted in to an amusement park because they shouldnt be around children, there has to be a reason no?

So you think its okay to restrict gay people and hold them to different standards so parents dont have to answer and uncomfortable questions?

Are you worried that the gay people might influence the children?

Status
Not open for further replies.