Dislike chris Berman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PaRam24

UDFA
Watching ESPN right now, had the highlights of the game on amd we were actually getting some props and I was excited for a minute. Then at the very end, ever so subtlety, he slipped in his normal jackass comment, about how we have to give the Rams props, but it won't matter because there gonna finish fourth in the division yet again. Now I know he is a whiner fan, but his clear homerism is out of control, and beyond irratating. I know there are bigger things in life to worry about, and I can simply chnage the chanel, which I did, but I needed to vent about this haha.

ram007

Starter
Rams can change the narrative. All they need to do is post a freaking winning season!

ram007

Starter
Goodell controls the narrative, who do you think you're kiding?

I don't believe Goodell controls it. ESPN doesn't care much about small market teams. They have to cater to their viewership and what most of their viewers want. It's a business. We cannot be upset about Chris Berman's of the world. Just Win. Go Rams

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I don't believe Goodell controls it. ESPN doesn't care much about small market teams. They have to cater to their viewership and what most of their viewers want. It's a business. We cannot be upset about Chris Berman's of the world. Just Win. Go Rams
You're right, Goodell is just a puppet-master who is also a puppet to other puppet-masters further up the food chain. But the point I was trying to make is that jackass Berman is most definitely controlled. He's a moron with a hand up his back, doing whatever he's told.

Rambition

Rookie
i know i've posted this before, but i feel it's urgent to alert everyone to the frightening reality of chris berman...
BERMAN-DEMON.gif

jjab360

Legend
Chris Berman is a tool, this is a known fact.

I would say I can't wait til he retires, but I don't even watch ESPN that much anymore so I don't really care too much one way or another.

reggae

Watching ESPN right now, had the highlights of the game on amd we were actually getting some props and I was excited for a minute. Then at the very end, ever so subtlety, he slipped in his normal jackass comment, about how we have to give the Rams props, but it won't matter because there gonna finish fourth in the division yet again. Now I know he is a whiner fan, but his clear homerism is out of control, and beyond irratating. I know there are bigger things in life to worry about, and I can simply chnage the chanel, which I did, but I needed to vent about this haha.
You and every other non inner homer

reggae

I'm a big fan of Suzy. She's the only ESPN analyst I can tolerate. I especially can't stand Chuckie