Dishwasher repairman?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My 13 month old dishwasher has decided to screw the pooch. The main pump isn't circulating the water to actually wash the dishes. Water fills basin, soap dispenser opens, water drains, dryer comes on but no washing in between. GE made in China, that's what ya get.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That sucks Bo.

If you makes you feel any better,,, I've had to call Sears out to basically replace the door on my Kitchenaid dishwasher. 2 different times. The wife is like a bull in the china cabinet, the fucking dishwasher was made like a Sherman Tank.

Can't win either way I guess Dude.

:cheese:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Selassie I said:
That sucks Bo.

If you makes you feel any better,,, I've had to call Sears out to basically replace the door on my Kitchenaid dishwasher. 2 different times. The wife is like a bull in the china cabinet, the fucking dishwasher was made like a Sherman Tank.

Can't win either way I guess Dude.

:cheese:
How does someone destroy a dishwasher door? I can't even imagine ? ;)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Exactly interference ! LOL

Our dishwasher has a door that, when opened, is very low to the floor. It's designed that way... Anyway , let me try and set the stage.

My wife is 5' 11.5" tall and is klutzy to say the least,,, plus she's left handed. She's also a neat FREAK almost to the point of OCD .

So,,, she left the dishwasher door open,,, spun around to her left to walk out of our kitchen,,, and then accidentally stomped down on the open dishwasher door. Needless to say, the door is not capable of holding up to that kind of "attack". The shiny stainless steal front of the door was slammed down into our hard (and kinda rough) travertine floor causing major scratches to the door front and major damage to the hinges that hold it on.

No way was my wife going to be able to handle looking at scratches on the front of that fucking door.

The second time she did it, at least the repair man already had the proper part #s listed on the first repair bill. That saved time. LOL

And for the record , those fucking doors ain't cheap.

We're hoping it doesn't happen a 3rd time.