DirecTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I hate uverse, the system is complicated and numbering system is silly. Internet wise they offer good speed at a reasonable price, as long as you have them come back about 6 times to get it right, or fix it yourself.

at first it took time to figure it out but once i did i love it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
at first it took time to figure it out but once i did i love it.
My cousin has been an installer and employee for over 15 years, changed names once, the company, but he doesn't even have them anymore. Really bad customer service...I just experienced it. He told me what to do over the phone, and I fixed my problem, after talking to, no joking, 15 different people. and 3 house calls.

I believe, you got lucky, my friend. I had Uverse for a year, and never liked it.

DirecTV, on the other hand, brought me out all new equipt, free NFL this year, and my system is completely wireless, except for one wired receiver, and while some may not notice it, the picture and sound are superior in every way, IMO. DVR's in every room.

Last edited:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I hate uverse, the system is complicated and numbering system is silly. Internet wise they offer good speed at a reasonable price, as long as you have them come back about 6 times to get it right, or fix it yourself.

You mean as long as you like DSL that's hidden as a "fiber" service.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
You mean as long as you like DSL that's hidden as a "fiber" service.
I have fiber in my area, but I'd go Verizon if I could, for Internet. DTV is the best I've seen for TV.

I pay for 18 MBPS, and I get 18 - 20.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Let me tell you guys a little Internet trick if you are having a problem in a certain area of your house. Almost everyone has an old wireless router if you live in the technology of the times, and Internet is important. Just plug an ethernet cable into the router coming in, and plug it into another router somewhere else in your house, the chance are that you already have that router saved in some of your systems. Don't have to buy a booster that way. But your ethernet through Amazon and save about $50, as compared to Best Buy.

Use ethernet cable everywhere you can, and RF interference won't bother you.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I have fiber in my area, but I'd go Verizon if I could, for Internet. DTV is the best I've seen for TV.

I pay for 18 MBPS, and I get 18 - 20.

Yea. I assume you're talking about Fios. It's the only verizon internet service i'd consider. I have Comcast, and have never had a problem with it. 50 down/ 10 up.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yea. I assume you're talking about Fios. It's the only verizon internet service i'd consider. I have Comcast, and have never had a problem with it. 50 down/ 10 up.
Yeah, talking about Fios. Not in my area, unfortunately, and TW roadrunner....major drop offs with no explanation, nor interest in fixing problems. Uverse Internet is my best option, but the service sucks. I had their TV for a year, along with DTV. No comparison. 6 TV's.