Different feeling

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After the drubbing the Rams put on the Seahawks things feel completely different. Every week after the Rams game, win or lose I am in hopeful mode. Looking for more confirmation, watching and reading and trying to convince myself that the Rams can play with any team in the league.

After that beat down of an injured and mediocre team, that always seems to find ways to win I am convinced. The Rams made the Hawks look like they should...,,bad. And it was on the road.

I have a calm confidence in this team that I haven’t felt since 2001

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
And the Rams haven't played their best football yet. That's coming in the playoffs. :rimshot: :mrburnsevil:

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
It is hard not to feel really good about this team. They have been battle tested these past 5 weeks and I believe the adversity they faced against the Vikings and Eagles will only help them moving forward. This team is maturing right before our eyes and I feel they have as good a chance as any in this tough NFC.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It sure feels like we could be peaking at the right time.

There are teams that will make the playoffs that could beat us, no doubt. But, I’m not seeing another team right now I view as better than us in all 3 phases.

This could be a special run.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Completely agree. However, there is that jaded part of me that is super nervous that we find a way to NOT make the playoffs. I know, I know...but it has been so rough...for so long!!! Just get into the post season and I like the Rams chances to go all the way. Seriously. Just. Get.In.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Completely agree. However, there is that jaded part of me that is super nervous that we find a way to NOT make the playoffs. I know, I know...but it has been so rough...for so long!!! Just get into the post season and I like the Rams chances to go all the way. Seriously. Just. Get.In.

Let me ease your fears. After the Rams destroy the Tennessee Titans this weekend, we will be NFC West Champions.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This Season has been probably the most exciting one I have ever seen, and that's saying a lot!
It makes me feel like the 1st time I Dared to ask a Girl on a Date, and she said Yes! I couldn't believe it! And it turned out she had been wanting me to ask her out for some Time! My 1st Great Love!
And I have never been so sure of a Rams Team Winning, not even in "1999 - 2000 or 2001"!