Difference between auto and manual drafting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I am in the League of Legends here for ROD fantasy football. I recently missed the draft and was not that happy with the team that was auto drafted for me. Btw, I find it funny how the yahoo fantasy app has notifications for so many things but not for when your draft is going to start. Anyway, I joined another league to draft my own team and I think the difference is noticeable. At least in my opinion. I don't plan on missing any other drafts again. But as I make this thread watch my auto drafted team win more games lol

Auto draft Manual draft
QB
Roethlisberger, Pit Luck, Ind
Kaepernick, SF Bradford, Phi
RB
Lynch, Sea Murry, Oak
Abdullah, Det Gordon, SD
Johnson, David, Ari Gurley, Stl
Spiller, NO
WR
Evans, TB Johnson, Det
Jackson, TB Edelman, NE
Royal, Chi Jackson, Was
Decker, NY Fitzgerald, Ari
Jeffery, Chi
Cruz, NY
TE
Green, SD Walker, Tn
Thomas, Jac Ertz, Phi
K
Bailey, Dal Prater, Den
Folk, NY Zuerlein, Stl
Def/ST
Houston Baltimore

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
If you have time to choose who you want prior to the draft, autodraft works well! You're not going to get all the players you want, just who's available!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
If your auto draft team is on the left column.. then I wouldnt be surprised if they did better overall.