Dierdorf: "Kronke talking to Shaw on daily basis?"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
PRESSBOX.jpg

01-03-2012 Segment 6, Dan Dierdorf
Former Football Cardinal, NFL Hall-of-Famer and CBS' Dan Dierdorf joins the show to discuss the Rams and the NFL Playoffs.

[mp3]http://media.kfns.com/Podcasts/1949/01-03-12_Segment_6.mp3[/mp3]

superfan24

Starter
:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit:
WHY??????????????

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I thought this was a good interview. A very minimal part was that Dierdorf imagines that Kroenke talks to Shaw daily. Great insight on what Dierdorf thinks of Fisher and MCDaniels.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Dierdorf: "Kronke talking to Shaw on daily basis?"

DR RAM said:
I thought this was a good interview. A very minimal part was that Dierdorf imagines that Kroenke talks to Shaw daily. Great insight on what Dierdorf thinks of Fisher and MCDaniels.
yeah, just stirring the pot a little bit :)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Re: Dierdorf:

interference said:
DR RAM said:
yeah, just stirring the pot a little bit :)
Then consider it stirred, or unstirred, if you will. :yeh: