Did The Rams Get Enough For RG III?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
ESPN's “NFL Live” crew (Brian Dawkins and Ron Jaworski) breaks down how the Rams have done in drafting players with the picks acquired in the Robert Griffin III trade. Jaws loves the deal for the Rams. (2:09)

Watch the RG3 Trade Discussion.

RFIP

To even discuss this is just insane!

And the one SMALL thing no one DARES talk about is this; WHAT THE FUCK HAS RG3 BECOME?

The REAL question should be; CAN YOU BELIEVE WASHINGTON **MADE** THAT TRADE?!?!?!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know. That's a tough one. We got Greg Robinson, Alec Ogletree, Stedman Bailey, Zac Stacy, Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins Isaiah Pead, and Rokevious Watkins. And they got Griffin. Stedman Bailey could arguably end up being better than Griffin if he (Griffin) doesn't get back to his rookie form.

The vote on PFT is kind of a landslide too.

Jt3sDdm.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Amazing that there is 4,716 morons in this world...
There's at least 30 times that many Redskins fans, so that's not surprising to me. I realize he had a shitty sophomore year, but there's no denying he played very well in his rookie year. The question is if he can get back to that now that he's been Shanitized.

RFIP

There's at least 30 times that many Redskins fans, so that's not surprising to me. I realize he had a crappy sophomore year, but there's no denying he played very well in his rookie year. The question is if he can get back to that now that he's been Shanitized.

His rookie year is who he is. He has to run to be successful.

That said, the garbage division he plays in helps too.

This has to be his year because they have more offensive talent around him than maybe in team in football.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

jjab360

Legend
I'm not too sure I wouldn't take Michael Brockers over RG3 straight up, tbh, at least the way he is now.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Cross Pead and Watkins off the list. Yeah, we got them, but that's the "breakage" for the Rams in the deal. The other 6, all monsters.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

And the one SMALL thing no one DARES talk about is this; WHAT THE freak HAS RG3 BECOME?

The REAL question should be; CAN YOU BELIEVE WASHINGTON **MADE** THAT TRADE?!?!?!
Exactly. Look how they frame the issue. What sane person would frame it this way?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
You know what sucks for RGME? He will probably fuck up his knee again this year. I don't wish that on anyone, but the dudes already limping around, and he won't change the way he plays.

And he's being outplayed by his backup.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.

And the one SMALL thing no one DARES talk about is this; WHAT THE freak HAS RG3 BECOME?

I live in the DC area and with Synder yes I wasn't even surprised. Thats the NFC East's trade mark, overreaching overbearing idiotic owners

BTW how's the knee? ;)

iced

what never goes mentioned is the stuff that possibly wouldnt have happened had we not traded ...like getting tavon austin