Did the PD get hacked?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Been trying to open their message board (glutton for punishment) for a while now and I get a critical error message.

Maybe that's a good thing. :huh:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
StlouisramsX said:
Been trying to open their message board (glutton for punishment) for a while now and I get a critical error message.

I'm going to venture a theory that the posters on CardsTalk crashed the servers - thanks to their raging insanity.

You think RamStalk is bad? CardStalk is a trillion times worse. The people there are absolutely out of their fucking minds.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
StlouisramsX said:

I'm going to venture a theory that the posters on CardsTalk crashed the servers - thanks to their raging insanity.

You think RamStalk is bad? CardStalk is a trillion times worse. The people there are absolutely out of their fucking minds.
Yeah I got that feeling. I started reading it just for the hell of it one day and it was pure hilarity.

Lesson

Oh, really?
StlouisramsX said:
Memento said:
StlouisramsX said:

You think RamStalk is bad? CardStalk is a trillion times worse. The people there are absolutely out of their freaking minds.
Yeah I got that feeling. I started reading it just for the hell of it one day and it was pure hilarity.

Cards Talk is eleventy billion times worse than Rams Talk. There's a handful of good posters there. When they start topics or try to make points, they are lost in the dung that is posted there. At Rams Talk, it's more like cliques. You're either in this clique or not. You agree with this but disagree with that etc.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Still down. I tried just a couple minutes ago.

Must be crazy time over there. Are the inmates tearing down the asylum?

Lesson

Oh, really?
Ram Quixote said:
Still down. I tried just a couple minutes ago.

Must be crazy time over there. Are the inmates tearing down the asylum?

More like dropping the atomic bomb and relieving their bowels all over it.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Memento said:
StlouisramsX said:

You think RamStalk is bad? CardStalk is a trillion times worse. The people there are absolutely out of their freaking minds.

Brother you said a mouthful....I have never seen such a collection of inbred hillbilly morons who have NO clue about Baseball or any sports. It reminds me of the movie 2001 when the monkeys find the bones and start bashing each others brains out. For the love of all things holy if someone quotes a incorrect statistic they are verbally stripped naked and hung on the virtual message board. There is no words vile enough to describe their level of analrectal inversion.

It makes RamStalk look like a group of well educated English gents politely discussing the weather sipping tea like in the old movies.

P.S. I am one of them !!!!!!!!!