Did mobile format change?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Did something change with the mobile format?

I can see my Avatar, if I have conversations and notifications now only if I "over scroll", but I can't check my notifications now.

This is different from last night...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Did something change with the mobile format?

I can see my Avatar, if I have conversations and notifications now only if I "over scroll", but I can't check my notifications now.

This is different from last night...

I added the "users online" widget to the mobile format, but I am not seeing what you are.

I am on iPhone. You?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Everything appears to be the same on my end.
Galaxy droid.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah, nvm. I powered off my phone and the restart fixed the formatting issues.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thx for the quick response. While I've only been on my phone these past two months, this is the only Rams site I visit expressly because it's so mobile friendly (I like talking to everybody...that's the Will Rogers in me). So when the site started freaking out... I had to take a breath... Lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thx for the quick response. While I've only been on my phone these past two months, this is the only Rams site I visit expressly because it's so mobile friendly (I like talking to everybody...that's the Will Rogers in me). So when the site started freaking out... I had to take a breath... Lol

Haha!

Yes, it's easy to stay in touch with the board over mobile. It renders and functions exceptionally!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Without a doubt, a great mobile site.