Did Fisher draft Goff for his replacement?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Hi all, I'm not much for conspiracy theories but I couldn't help but think about this last night and I can't shake the idea.:dizzy:
Think about this. What if Fisher has been promised a front office job, working the draft and looking for personnel, as it seems that he loves that, if he would go ahead and draft a passing QB to run the next head coach's offense?:thinking:
Goff doesn't seem to fit Fisher's mold of a QB and he didn't take Wentz who would have been great for Fisher and also would have stepped in much sooner.
I know that this seems far fetched but why else would they be talking contract extensions like Fisher has a future with the Rams? :thinking:
Even though he has a losing record and doesn't seem to be in too big of a hurry to change that this year.o_O
Anyone else have a better idea?:neener:

Bruce2980

Starter
I have heard rumors, or maybe they were just ideas, that there may be a front office job for him but I would hope that it would have nothing to do with offense.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hi all, I'm not much for conspiracy theories but I couldn't help but think about this last night and I can't shake the idea.:dizzy:
Think about this. What if Fisher has been promised a front office job, working the draft and looking for personnel, as it seems that he loves that, if he would go ahead and draft a passing QB to run the next head coach's offense?:thinking:
Goff doesn't seem to fit Fisher's mold of a QB and he didn't take Wentz who would have been great for Fisher and also would have stepped in much sooner.
I know that this seems far fetched but why else would they be talking contract extensions like Fisher has a future with the Rams? :thinking:
Even though he has a losing record and doesn't seem to be in too big of a hurry to change that this year.o_O
Anyone else have a better idea?:neener:
I want some of what your Drinking!!
drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A new HC would want a say in who his QB is.
Not in this case...If they want the job, they will have to explain how they intend to further his development and the Rams offense with him leading it. A HC who is interviewed that says he is indifferent about Goff, would probably not get a second interview, at this point

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thats the rumor.
Theyre just holding off on the announcement.
Got it. I'm well aware of the rumors thought maybe that they came to fruition and I missed something.