Did Chip Kelly just save NFL football in St. Louis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
I just wondered, if Foles comes in here and blows it up and the Rams make the playoffs, how hard will that make it on good old Silent Stan to pick up and move to the greener pastures of LA? I think it would make it very hard! Then I think the new stadium deal gets done and the Rams sign a long term lease. I know some of you on here are more Rams fans than "St. Louis Rams" fans, but I am a St. Louis Rams fan so I hope (selfishly) they stay here.

What do you guys think?

Go Rams!

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I personally do not believe the teams performance this year will be a relevant factor in Kroenke's decision. Just my opinion.

Ltrautman

MIZ
maybe but a healthy Bradford can do everything and potentially more than Foles.. healthy being the keyword

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I personally do not believe the teams performance this year will be a relevant factor in Kroenke's decision. Just my opinion.

Fortunately he doesn't get to make the deicision. The other owners do. The question that really needs to be asked is, do the owners vote yes for him to move after a renewed interest in the team with Foles and potentially a playoff year?

maybe but a healthy Bradford can do everything and potentially more than Foles.. healthy being the keyword

I think the general sense is that we were tired of waiting for him. I loved Bradford, but I'm getting a general sense of relief now. I don't have to worry about him playing preseason games anymore. Or worry about him going down in the first half of the season.

Wonderboy

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the general sense is that we were tired of waiting for him. I loved Bradford, but I'm getting a general sense of relief now. I don't have to worry about him playing preseason games anymore. Or worry about him going down in the first half of the season.

Agreed. I loved the idea of Sam Bradford. My first reaction to the trade was being bummed about seeing him go. But since we haven't seen it in so long (first half of 2013) my mind is calmer now with Foles. I think we're in a good spot headed into this year. Count me as excited to see where he can take us!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yes he did and we'll gladly refer to the new riverfront stadium as "The House that Chip Built."

bluecoconuts

Legend
I have a hard time believing Kroenke will make a billion dollar decision off of one season. While it certainly won't hurt, its not going to be what determines his decision.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I just wondered, if Foles comes in here and blows it up and the Rams make the playoffs, how hard will that make it on good old Silent Stan to pick up and move to the greener pastures of LA? I think it would make it very hard! Then I think the new stadium deal gets done and the Rams sign a long term lease. I know some of you on here are more Rams fans than "St. Louis Rams" fans, but I am a St. Louis Rams fan so I hope (selfishly) they stay here.

What do you guys think?

Go Rams!
actually probably easier. the NFL wants a team in LA but they want a team that's hot and on the rise. those were the words from a league official the NFL Network interviewed a month or so ago

Last edited: