Did anyone watch the Houston Pitt game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Holy shit. Every time I turned the channel for 2 seconds the score changed dramatically. How in the hell did Houston win that? 2 recovered onside kicks, then a 2 pt conversion to win it... Jebus.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, I cant wait to see the replay of this. Down 25 to start the 4Q, then down 21 with 6 minutes to go.
They actually left TOO MUCH time on the clock after taking the 35-34 lead

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2am on ESPN2 is the replay for anyone interested

manmaderam

The one and only
Anyone know how Clemmings looked?

Yeah I was watching the game in between calls at work but the guy has a good strength and seemed to be able to just push a lot of the DT sometimes. Like a giant mauler mauler. He would do good in a run scheme by pushing. But from what few plays I saw passing, sometimes he moved a little slow and clunky. But the raw talent is there for sure.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Anyone know how Clemmings looked?

I got to watch the first half with no kids climbing on me lol. From what I seen and what I know about him, he looks like a perfect fit for us at 10! I really hope we get this kid. Seems like he fits our scheme perfectly.