DID ANYONE SEE THIS CAP NUMBER????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mikedlo23

UDFA
Name
mike
I know I'm getting way ahead of myself but with the expected release of tavon our 2019 cap space....ITS 119 MILLION DOLLARS......yea yea i know a big chunk of that is going to donald next year....but even with a huge payday to donald we should still have about 90+ million for next year......i feel a lot better about the future success of this team moving forward after the bad deals of tavon and tree gone

fearsomefour

Legend
I know I'm getting way ahead of myself but with the expected release of tavon our 2019 cap space....ITS 119 MILLION DOLLARS......yea yea i know a big chunk of that is going to donald next year....but even with a huge payday to donald we should still have about 90+ million for next year......i feel a lot better about the future success of this team moving forward after the bad deals of tavon and tree gone
How many players are under contract for 2019? 30?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Donald - Gurley, 5th year contract (which will be formally set this spring). Much of the OL needs to be signed or replaced. The Rams still need 3 starting linebackers. etc etc

Meaningless number at this point. Sorry

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Before this years draft class and free agency. Before extending Donald and signing Joyner to a long term deal. Before possibly extending Gurley. Half that will be gone at least.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Donald - Gurley, 5th year contract (which will be formally set this spring). Much of the OL needs to be signed or replaced. The Rams still need 3 starting linebackers. etc etc

Meaningless number at this point. Sorry

It would seem that way but they supposedly like Littleton in Ogletree's spot. They also like Longacre at OLB. That may just be what they are telling reporters but maybe it's true. Plus McVay praised Barwin at the combine so maybe they really like him. If they sign Tru and NRC they can go into the draft and free agency with no dire needs and spend less overall.