Did anyone see that catch Quick made???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sorry I was not around Saturday so I don't know if this has already been posted.

But since he takes more than his share of heat I wanted to give him credit for a real nice grab. If he can come up with a few plays like that I am optimistic he is on his way to relativity.

While I'm at it I thought Britt made a couple of nice grabs too. After the catch in the red zone he ran off looking a little dinged up, any word on that??

MFaulk107

The Realness
Was great, let's hope he keep doing that.
But did you see Robinson get owned a couple of times.....noooot good.

A55VA6

Legend
Quick made a great catch and great run after the catch. Also a great throw by Bradford! Very very good to see.

Yeah, Britt had a stinger and is OK

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was great, let's hope he keep doing that.
But did you see Robinson get owned a couple of times.....noooot good.
Yeah I saw big Greg get schooled against a couple of excellent pass rushers, pretty much what everyone expected of him coming out. But did you see him toss that guy around like a rag doll on the holding penalty? I really did not see the hold but I did see the belly flop. That had to hurt.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Yeah I saw big Greg get schooled against a couple of excellent pass rushers, pretty much what everyone expected of him coming out. But did you see him toss that guy around like a rag doll on the holding penalty? I really did not see the hold but I did see the belly flop. That had to hurt.
There was a phantom hold call against Barksdale. ... and imho he was dominant against both Mathews and Peppers. ..... ;) Go Rams...... ;)

iced

There was a phantom hold call against Barksdale. ... and imho he was dominant against both Mathews and Peppers. ..... ;) Go Rams...... ;)

His struggling in pass pro was to be expected, but he was far from dominant.

Next week should see a different story with Long at LT and Robinson back at Guard

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
His struggling in pass pro was to be expected, but he was far from dominant.

Next week should see a different story with Long at LT and Robinson back at Guard
Sorry.... to confuse you..... I thought Barksdale looked absolutely Dominant. ....But Robinson did very well for his second game in NFL..... Go Rams.... ;)

tahoe

Pro Bowler
It was a great catch by Quick, I really think he will break out this year. Britt just had a stinger, he said he felt better by the end of the game.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Let's not go crazy but THAT catch can be T Owens likened! The high point and continuation of stride. The boy looked real good.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's not go crazy but THAT catch can be T Owens likened! The high point and continuation of stride. The boy looked real good.

That catch embodied what everyone sees possible with Quick.

That said...

We should probably keep our expectations in check... Quick is a player who has demonstrated improvement every year... With that in mind he deserves a little rope from fans.