Did anyone see Sam and Spags?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He looks like a guy who hasn't played in two years. I think he'll be a good player for them in the future, but right now I'm glad we moved on. I missed the first pick to be honest, the second one it looked like Riley Cooper didn't know the playbook and just ran the wrong route and he uncharacteristically forced the third one into too tight coverage and the corner made a nice play on the ball. But he underthrew his TD to Cooper also. I think he'll get it going towards the end of the year and then next season if they keep him.

What a terrible game of football though. Both teams were so incompetent it was just a matter of which one was slightly worse.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I drafted Jordan Mathews in like round 5 and realized I'm an idiot for putting faith in a guy that depends on Sam "Charlie Brown" Bradford to get him the ball. Glad we got rid of dude and his 'deer in the headlights' , bad body language self.

fearsomefour

Legend
Never just doesn't turn the ball over this often. I think it is a product of Chip wanting to be aggressive combined with Sam being rusty.

The problem with being that aggressive.........is that Chip rid himself of the weapons to be that aggressive like a moron. I wonder how Sam would look with J-Mac or D-Jax or both.
I have seen some bad luck, Cooper stopping on a deep route giving a free pic to a DB. I have seen some bad throws, forcing a throw to a covered WR in the end zone, but, throwing the ball low and in giving the CB an angle to the ball instead of up and away to limit the chance of a pick. It will be interesting to see where his stats are at the end of the year. The key is still the running game. They are fortunate in that the division is so weak right now they can still win the division while working this stuff out.

fearsomefour

Legend
I drafted Jordan Mathews in like round 5 and realized I'm an idiot for putting faith in a guy that depends on Sam "Charlie Brown" Bradford to get him the ball. Glad we got rid of dude and his 'deer in the headlights' , bad body language self.
Comedy.