Did anyone else think the Rams unis were a different shade of blue?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It appeared that the blue was lighter than the blue last year, but darker than the old royal blue. Maybe they are trying to change the color slowly over time, a little lighter every couple games in hopes that the NFL uniform nazis wont notice.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
how about they change the color of the vanilla offense first. i'll take bright pink and a couple of touchdowns over zero and shades of blue

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
how about they change the color of the vanilla offense first. i'll take bright pink and a couple of touchdowns over zero and shades of blue

I don't know why your post made me think of this, guess it was the bright pink comment. Perhaps the Rams should adopt the policy of Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the guy who makes his inmates wear pink. Maybe make the Rams players wear bright pink uniforms until they get their act together and reach the play-offs. :LOL:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The only shade I recall from last night was the red on my face.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It appeared that the blue was lighter than the blue last year, but darker than the old royal blue. Maybe they are trying to change the color slowly over time, a little lighter every couple games in hopes that the NFL uniform nazis wont notice.
That's what it looked like to me.