Did anyone else hear....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That Gregg Williams would quite possibly leave the saints to join Fisher wherever he lands?? :what: :what: Not a bad beginning of an "all star" coaching squad yes?? I would LOVE to see this come together! He is a 4-3 guy too.....

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yep, Adam Schefter reported it, and we all know that dude is legit. Of course we'll have to wait till the Saints are out of the playoffs to find out, but I think he could match well with our defense, especially with the blitzes. I'm a little worried with how poor the Saints were on defense this year though, but I know in the past they've been a hard hitting, stingy defense, especially during that Super Bowl run, they were turnover machines.

If he does come though, I just hope we get a good OC.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I read that on twitter. Also read on PFT that this could be a leverage play by Williams to get a new contract w/ NO. So who knows.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
yeah, I started a thread about coaching staff here, but the people in that thread weren't too hot on Gregg Williams at all.

steferfootball

Starter
Faceplant said:
That Gregg Williams would quite possibly leave the saints to join Fisher wherever he lands?? :what: :what: Not a bad beginning of an "all star" coaching squad yes?? I would LOVE to see this come together! He is a 4-3 guy too.....
Last all star coaching staff got us two wins. :mrgreen:

Yeah I heard this too. Personally, I'd like a more disciplined style of football -- moreso than aggressive.