Did anyone else get excited when Fisher said

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Goff was very competitve? Wasnt there a former Rams HC that once said your QB has to be the most competitive player on the field?

Everyone knows Goff is gonna be great, just dont know when. But theres nothing wrong with getting his 1st ring for sitting on the bench and becoming the best QB he can be.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Goff was very competitve? Wasnt there a former Rams HC that once said your QB has to be the most competitive player on the field?

Everyone knows Goff is gonna be great, just dont know when. But theres nothing wrong with getting his 1st ring for sitting on the bench and becoming the best QB he can be.
I believe this happened in Green Bay w/ Favre & Rodgers, and it didn't seem to hurt Rodgers!!(y):D

bluecoconuts

Legend
Same thing was said about Bradford, I'm happy that Goff is competitive, he better be competitive, it'll drive him to always be better and always improve. I'm excited for what he's going to do for our team in the future.

Bruce2980

Starter

Nothing wrong with that at all, except, Goff is going to playing when he wins his first ring, and that will be this January!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yeah well at least Goff isn't laid up, like some other wonder boy is (for the second straight year)

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Yes I heard Fisher talk about Goff's competitive nature....

(On what he would like to see from Goff in the third preseason game)

“Just that next step, getting rid of the football, being decisive, making the adjustments on the line of scrimmage, all those little, subtle things. (Broncos defensive Coordinator) Wade (Phillips), obviously he’s really excited to play, he understands the challenge. As I mentioned, he’s very, very competitive – I’ve probably never met a more competitive person.

Even though he’s got a quiet demeanor, he’s competitive. He’s going to create some situations that Jared is going to have to be decisive with, to say the least.”

(On how involved he gets in day-to-day interactions with Goff or if he leaves that to the quarterbacks coach and the offensive coordinator)

“No different than anybody else on the team. All those conversations that I have are somewhat confidential. I’m not sitting in the quarterback room for six hours, no. As a matter of fact, I haven’t been in the quarterback room. I don’t need to, I see this, I see the film, I know what’s going on, I’m in the team meetings. We’ve got our arms wrapped around this.”

20160427__GOFFDAD~2.JPG

jared-goff-hot-prospect-2016.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Competing for the 2nd string QB spot isn't what I had in mind when we got Goff

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Competing for the 2nd string QB spot isn't what I had in mind when we got Goff

Goff already owns the 2nd string spot dieter...... He's competing for the 1st string spot and as of today, he's closing the gap one practice at a time. Your concern should merely be how many games starting at Denver will it take him to win the 1st string spot..

image.jpg