Did A Quick Board Upgrade..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

A few new features.. I will list more as I have the time.

A few quick ones

Online status: Now you will be able to see in a glance who is currently online and who is not. When a person is currently online, you will now see a green "dot" in the corner of their avatar. When they are offline, obviously it is gone.

screenshot_365.png

Thread quotes:

Now you will be able to reply/quote just a snippet of someones post much easier without having to do any editing. Simply highlight the text you want to quote and a pop up box will appear

screenshot_366.png

+quote allows you to carry and store multiple quotes across forums/threads and load them all at once

Reply will simply insert the snippet of text that you highlighted.

Polls: Polls may now be inserted into a thread after a thread has been created. Also poll creators can choose how many selections a voter may have.

For the moderators a few areas have been improved as well. Now moderators have the ability to "ban" a individual from a singular thread located under "thread tools"

Again, I will add to this as I think of them.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
For the moderators a few areas have been improved as well. Now moderators have the ability to "ban" a individual from a singular thread located under "thread tools"

Very nice feature. It saves someone baited into an argument that quickly goes south from an entire forum ban. Much more humane IMO. I like the snippet reply too.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very nice feature. It saves someone baited into an argument that quickly goes south from an entire forum ban. Much more humane IMO. I like the snippet reply too.

Yeah sometimes guys get caught up in the heat of the moment in a thread and just need a breather from a particular subject. Maybe a day or two away from a thread will give time for a cooler head to prevail.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah sometimes guys get caught up in the heat of the moment in a thread and just need a breather from a particular subject. Maybe a day or two away from a thread will give time for a cooler head to prevail.

It happened to me on one particular thread if you recall. I just need to learn to walk away from insults or laugh them off.

PhxRam

It happened to me on one particular thread if you recall. I just need to learn to walk away from insults or laugh them off.

It gets difficult a times for sure. It is just human nature.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Now you will be able to reply/quote just a snippet of someones post much easier without having to do any editing. Simply highlight the text you want to quote and a pop up box will appear
Now that is about the coolest thing I've ever seen on a forum. So damn easy to use even this newb can do it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Very cool stuff PHX... Another reason this site is above and beyond others.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
A few new features.. I will list more as I have the time.

A few quick ones

Online status: Now you will be able to see in a glance who is currently online and who is not. When a person is currently online, you will now see a green "dot" in the corner of their avatar. When they are offline, obviously it is gone.

screenshot_365.png

Thread quotes:

screenshot_366.png

+quote allows you to carry and store multiple quotes across forums/threads and load them all at once

Reply will simply insert the snippet of text that you highlighted.

Polls: Polls may now be inserted into a thread after a thread has been created. Also poll creators can choose how many selections a voter may have.

Again, I will add to this as I think of them.

Cool bro

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

screenshot_366.png
I thought this quote feature wasn't due out until version 1.4, which is still in Beta, no?

RFIP

HA HA!! Didn't work old man!! I know this upgrade was a blatant attempt to get rid of me but I'M STILL HERE!!!!!!

:banana::banana::rockon::effemine:

PhxRam

HA HA!! Didn't work old man!! I know this upgrade was a blatant attempt to get rid of me but I'M STILL HERE!!!!!!

:banana::banana::rockon::effemine:

Old man?

I am younger then you are geezer. :ROFLMAO:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Thanks PHX. Where do you get the time?

time for a cooler head to prevail.

multiple threads and load them all at once

Very nice feature

Sweet! It just keeps getting better.

(Estimated) Prophet

So damn easy to use even this newb can do it.

You're a thread tool :whistle:.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Excellent new features! (y)

When I see the thread title I can't help but have this "Quick upgrade" flash thru my mind; :sneaky:

512x.jpg