Dickerson bludgeons the 'Boyz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love the Cowboys.
And even though I grew up a Rams fan, I totally respect that. You're a respected member here Rynie - even if your life choices are highly suspect. Cheers man.
To each their own Rynie

VtLMZoMenvOStM429vHhZCC4RMiNN_cfAA2y310JWTjMgw4IHjVt85t0N4mCjG_Dd4T2fA=s104

319235_252235811497797_1373087284_n.jpg
I agree with these Gentlemen completely, and beside, Rynie, Who's Better to pick on during ' Cow-Pie Games!!(y):snicker::shades::cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dieter Brock...rookie of the year...can't take that from him den.....lololol. He just wasn't ready for those damn Bears! Or was that Washington?

Didn't know Ferragamo went to Canada? When??? B4 he played with the Rams? Didn't know he got injured either....Just remember he was hot...and kinda disappeared. All I remember was NOBODY had hit Billy Waddy all season, then Vince gets in there and starts finding this guy...
And he was our 1st Ram QB to make the Super Bowl!!!!:banana::yess:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A few things I noticed while watching that video.

They weren't real sticklers on calling blocks in the back in those days.

The Cowboys punters legs were as thin as mine.

Henry Ellard was even better than I remembered.

Brock had set a completion percentage for the Rams that year....but he sucked in that game.

It was nice watching Randy White going backwards so much.

Filcher was better than I remembered.

I wouldn't mind going back to the days when you could win without a great QB.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
And he was our 1st Ram QB to make the Super Bowl!!!!:banana::yess:
I definitely remember that Dave....He won the superbowl....secondary lost it....Perry & Thomas....with a lil help from Nolan.

Henry Ellard was even better than I remembered.
Should be in the HOF...backlog at wr....Ellard was sweet. In fact, we were always known for fast wr's...and dominant rb's.

Filcher was better than I remembered.
Who's that?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I definitely remember that Dave....He won the superbowl....secondary lost it....Perry & Thomas....with a lil help from Nolan.

Should be in the HOF...backlog at wr....Ellard was sweet. In fact, we were always known for fast wr's...and dominant rb's.

Who's that?

I think I misspelled it. Wilcher