Dick Vermeil coming on the Downtown Rams Podcast this week!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Get ready guys!
tempAP0909030347190_48--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GREAT....remember to ask him about McVay's coaching style!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just read Warner's HOF story/induction on the Rams site, but did not see what Ram's would be there? I remember all through that 1999 year, Warner was telling Vermeil "Thanks for the chance..." He told others that too, and yet Brenda is the presenter for him? Ah well, it's his choice.

Kurt was my favorite player for so long, but his memory is bittersweet now that he's Mr. Cardinal. I wonder if Vermeil is even going to the ceremony?

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
GREAT....remember to ask him about McVay's coaching style!
I just read Warner's HOF story/induction on the Rams site, but did not see what Ram's would be there? I remember all through that 1999 year, Warner was telling Vermeil "Thanks for the chance..." He told others that too, and yet Brenda is the presenter for him? Ah well, it's his choice.

Kurt was my favorite player for so long, but his memory is bittersweet now that he's Mr. Cardinal. I wonder if Vermeil is even going to the ceremony?
I think he is. We are going to definitely be talking some Warner. We also want to ask him his thoughts on when Bruce and Holt will get in.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
WTG @jakebogen95 I guess my question even though he stated he made a rash decision to retire and then come back a year later with the Chiefs is, if he had stayed would he had made any changes on the coaching staff? He will decline most likely, but IMO, Martz let John Bunting go so he could bring in Mike Haluchak and informed Bunting he was not a fan of Co Defensive Coordinators, but Bunting would have been the better choice over Peter Giunta who Martz decided to make his defensive coordinator and then fired Giunta a year later.

People forget that about Martz, but if you ask him if he stayed I bet his response would have been to keep the staff intact and the Giunta/Bunting combo worked because Giunta knew the scheme coaching under Bud Carson with the Eagles, but Bunting got the players to buy into the scheme.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think he is. We are going to definitely be talking some Warner. We also want to ask him his thoughts on when Bruce and Holt will get in.
Be sure and ask him IF McVay has talked to him since he Became HC and if so , about what!!!!