DGB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you draft him if your Snisher and at what round

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Trade back #10 twice for extra picks (2nds & 3rds) ...Draft Stanley, DGB, & Hundley....maybe AJ Cann....and I'll still want a LB'er....

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
No. We have seen enough evidence that this guy is a problem waiting to happen. Or, they could go the other route and draft Winston and DGB. We could place wagers on who goes to prison first. We could double down on it too: The guy who goes to prison first isn't always the guy that goes for longest term. The possibilities are unlimited!

No thanks on DGB.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I wouldn't touch him until at least the 5th or 6th round. Picks are just too valuable to take a risk on a to date habitual problem.
1st Round Talent with an un-draftable mentality. I hope he gets it turned around but too much risk to use a premium pick.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If we can keep Britt, then no, I see no reason to spend a pick on DGB.

However....

If there is a chance that Quick won't be able to go to start the season and we don't resign Britt...
...maybe.
We would have to trade back because we don't currently have enough picks to take risks.
But if we could pick up some other picks and get DGB in the second?
Sure. Why not?
He does have sky-high potential and Fisher is the right kind of guy, this is the right kind of locker room....

StevenG-BR

Rookie
The kid's a top-10 talent. No doubt about that. He's a Randy Moss/Calvin Johnson clone, and adding that type of player would be huge for this team. Unfortunately, he has a 10-cent brain.

I wouldn't take him at #10, and I feel that's where we'd have to draft him if we want him. If he falls to us in the 2nd round... man, that'd be hard to turn down. Getting Randy Moss in Round 2 is an opportunity that can't be ignored, regardless of his potential character concerns.

Honestly, my instincts tell me that STL is too close to home for him. Springfield is just a 3-hour drive, so he'll have easy contact with all his bum/low-life friends who've been dragging him down from the start. As much as I'd love to see the Rams get a dominant WR, I think he needs to go far away from Springfield to be successful.

The thing that gives me hope is Fisher. Maybe he's the guy that can get him straightened out, the way he did it for Jenkins and now Britt.

Athos

Legend
4th or 5th at the earliest. The guy is Justin Blackmon 2.0

Disagree. While DGB likes him some pot, he's no raging alcoholic like Blackmon.

A better comparison would be Gordon, but I'm not sure he's that bad yet.

You don't take him at 2. You have better, more reliable WR options at 10. White or Parker.

You take him in either a trade down to late 1st, or you take him in the 2nd, which is pick 8 for us I believe.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
No. We have seen enough evidence that this guy is a problem waiting to happen. Or, they could go the other route and draft Winston and DGB. We could place wagers on who goes to prison first. We could double down on it too: The guy who goes to prison first isn't always the guy that goes for longest term. The possibilities are unlimited!

No thanks on DGB.
On the brighter side, we'd be a shoo in to win the Rams vs. Allenville Penitentiary Guards game...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

No thanks on DGB.

Or both guys could mature like many young players do and we end up with two freakishly gifted players.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Or both guys could mature like many young players do and we end up with two freakishly gifted players.

And it would not be hard to do the math...Winston to DGB = 6 or Winston & DGB = 6-10 (years).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Trade back #10 twice for extra picks (2nds & 3rds) ...Draft Stanley, DGB, & Hundley....maybe AJ Cann....and I'll still want a LB'er....

Unless Fisher is bluffing already, he thinks that this is a weak draft class. Trading back is not the way to go in a weak class, unless it is only an incremental move. Remember that is why he was willing to give a 4th and 6th for Barron.

I would trade late rounders to move up. If Free agency goes well and. The Rams get a Guard and Center maybe they pull a Ditka and trade all of the picks to move up for Winston.

Athos

Legend
Unless Fisher is bluffing already, he thinks that this is a weak draft class. Trading back is not the way to go in a weak class, unless it is only an incremental move. Remember that is why he was willing to give a 4th and 6th for Barron.

I would trade late rounders to move up. If Free agency goes well and. The Rams get a Guard and Center maybe they pull a Ditka and trade all of the picks to move up for Winston.

2014 was one of the best draft classes I can remember in a while with all the talent in each round.

This class doesn't really stack up nearly as well. Though O-Line seems pretty deep.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
2014 was one of the best draft classes I can remember in a while with all the talent in each round.

This class doesn't really stack up nearly as well. Though O-Line seems pretty deep.

Yeah it is a good class to grab a guard or Center. Maybe they do the reverse of what I said and take care of the QB before the draft. I would be fine with that. I was hoping that they even go BPA at least in round 1 and end up with Kevin White but things I am reading/hearing now is that White is considered to be the best WR in the class, so that may be out. Of all the Olinemen I have watched this year Cam Erving would be the guy I target over any of them.

Athos

Legend
Yeah it is a good class to grab a guard or Center. Maybe they do the reverse of what I said and take care of the QB before the draft. I would be fine with that. I was hoping that they even go BPA at least in round 1 and end up with Kevin White but things I am reading/hearing now is that White is considered to be the best WR in the class, so that may be out. Of all the Olinemen I have watched this year Cam Erving would be the guy I target over any of them.

Ending up with Cooper or Parker would be nothing to snooze at at #10 if White goes 1st. Barring trades, I'm not sure who in front of us dearly needs a WR besides OAK.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ending up with Cooper or Parker would be nothing to snooze at at #10 if White goes 1st. Barring trades, I'm not sure who in front of us dearly needs a WR besides OAK.

Yeah I know. I just was really hoping for White.