DGB 2nd round 9th pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that would be the perfect spot to pick him up. Then you take either OL or QB with pick 40. Just don't think DGB will be around much longer and he has as much potential as Cooper and White. With our playaction he would be deadly.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I think they go O-Line with that pick but your right DGB won't be around after round 2.

Memphis Ram

Legend
One thing is for sure. There are a lot of pretty good football players still on the board. And they can't all go within the first 8 picks of the round.(y)

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I have a feeling they either go offensive line or Bryce Petty on next pick.

I will say this, DGB is a Snisher type pick-very talented/athletic player who would have been a top 15 pick, but had some behavioral problems and paid the price

V3

Hall of Fame
At this point, I kinda want to see it happen to see some people have a melt down over the O line(and I'm one that has been really critical about the O line).:ROFLMAO:

Memphis Ram

Legend
I had DGB going to the Rams in my last mock draft, but the only thing that gives me pause about it is Sneads comments when they drafted Jenkins. He mentioned that having the extra picks in the round that year made it much easier to take the risk on a player with such issues.

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
I had DGB going to the Rams in my last mock draft, but the only thing that gives me pause about it is Sneads comments when they drafted Jenkins. He mentioned that having the extra picks in the round that year made it much easier to take the risk on a player with such issues.

While you can't doubt the talent I worry that the proximity of Springfield and Columbia to STL may make it to easy for the undesirables to make their way to STL.

Slappy967

Starter
I'd pass on DGB and go OL either Fisher/Clemmings/Cann or get the oft rumored QB pick out of the way.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
While you can't doubt the talent I worry that the proximity of Springfield and Columbia to STL may make it to easy for the undesirables to make their way to STL.

The only reason I take DGB is to attract more of the Mizzou fans to the dome. I'm not a fan of his game at all.