Dez vs Hardy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DenverRam

Starter
hardydez.0.gif

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Greg Hardy <a href="https://t.co/cZVkdXORFm">pic.twitter.com/cZVkdXORFm</a></p>&mdash; Jon Machota (@jonmachota) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/658418276188463108
">October 25, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/dez-bryant-greg-hardy-dallas-cowboys-get-into-it-102515

DenverRam

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i thought hardy was going to throw dez on a bed full of assault rifles :O

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
i thought hardy was going to throw dez on a bed full of assault rifles :O
And breaks his face, body, career, and threatens his whole family.

Dez, is no bed of roses either.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The only thing more pathetic than Greg Hardy are those who make excuses for him...

DenverRam

Starter
they just showed another video of him headbutting the special teams coach lol

DenverRam

Starter
lol faulk was doing highlights. And he said "dez is just crazy, but hardy is crazy crazy" lol

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure which is more of a dickhead. Probably Hardy because he went after other players and coaches later. Crazy thing is that none of the Dallas coaches jumped in. Great leadership they have there. Glad Jerry Jones let everyone know he encourages that. Not surprised.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dez, is no bed of roses either.

True, but I think he's a lot less of a problem than others. He actually gives a shit about his game.

Has he matured off the field in terms of "extra curricular activities", IDK. I do know that he comes by OK State at times, talking with his former coaches and current players, stuff like that. I think he does charity work too, not sure tho.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's the thing...he might not be the one in the wrong here when you see Hardy's antics later in the game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck Hardy up the ass with Vlad the Impaler's poles. If ANYONE in this game deserves such a fate, he does. Four DV instances, and he still doesn't get it. Fuck this guy, kick his sorry fucking ass out of the fucking league.

This guy deserves to go straight to hell.