Dez Bryant/Tyler Patmon fight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Wonder if Dez will pull that mess when he has to line up against our Defense at practice in a few weeks hahahaha :sneaky::lifting::shooting::fighting:

jjab360

Legend
Wonder if Dez will pull that mess when he has to line up against our Defense at practice in a few weeks hahahaha :sneaky::lifting::shooting::fighting:
God I hope so lol, our D don't play no games. :shooting::double::wabbit:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah, there's a fight just about every year. Unless it's something like Bennett bodyslamming his team's first rounder on his head I don't see why it's a big deal every year.

You get hot, then you fight then you get over it. That's something that happens in competitive sports at the smallest baby level.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm pretty sure there has been at least 15 little scuffles like this already in training camps around the league. This one only gets attention because it's Dez Bryant.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
God I hope so lol, our D don't play no games. :shooting::double::wabbit:
I hope it happens when I'm their! I'll get photos!!!! And of course I won't share them here at ROD!! You wouldn't enjoy them!!:ROFLMAO: Well .. maybe @Rynie would!:ROFLMAO:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I'm pretty sure there has been at least 15 little scuffles like this already in training camps around the league. This one only gets attention because it's Dez Bryant.
Exactly. Also, this is so worth a thread over. *sarcasm

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I hope he tries that with TJ McDonald, and I'll bet he'll be out for the season:sneaky:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I pray he does... I actually think he's that cockyity stupid to try it.