Dez Bryant in trouble again...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant, who can't seem to stay out of the way of off-field trouble, was arrested Monday, according to WFAA out of Dallas-Fort Worth.

Bryant told WFAA that there was some kind of incident but he declined to give details. Dallas TV station KDFW reports it was a misdemeanor domestic violence charge.

Still, Bryant downplayed the arrest.

“I'm good, I'm good” Bryant told WFAA.

On that note, let's run down Bryant's list of off-the-field problems during his two-year pro career. He reportedly feuded with Lil Wayne's crew in Miami in January, he owed a high-end micro-finance company $50,000 (though he supposedly paid off those debts), he had a tough time pulling up his pants at a mall, he owed a ticket broker and a jeweler $600,000, and he got blasted by his one-time mentor Deion Sanders.

Bryant obviously has talent, recording 63 catches for 928 yards and nine touchdowns last year. But the news today led me back to this comment owner Jerry Jones made in December.

"His maturation over the last two years has been outstanding,” Jones said. “Relative to his habits with meetings, on time, timeliness, preparation and the kinds of things we were concerned about when we drafted him he's made tremendous progress."

"For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnNFL on Twitter, and subscribe to our Pick-6 Podcast and NFL newsletter. You can follow Josh Katzowitz on Twitter here: @joshkatzowitz.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... ted-monday

Anyone wanna take bets on what he gets in hot water for next?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think I'm gonna stop defending this guy now. I really thought he had cleaned up after that deal in the mall, but nope. No matter how minor he claims this to be, it's still an arrest. Oh well, it sucks for him. You have a dream job and you pee it all away.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:
Anyone wanna take bets on what he gets in hot water for next?

Hmm...DUI? That seems to be the crime of choice for troubled football players these days...

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Word is he grabbed his mom by her hair and then hit her.

If thats the case, Dez should absolutely be punished. By law and by the NLF/Cowboys. Doing something like that is down right disgusting. You have to be f****d up human being to do that.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Interesting rumor about this on local sports radio this morning ...

Apparently Dez came into the house he bought for his mother and found her with crack cocaine. The "altercation" then ensued.

Maybe some of you remember the Bills catching heat for asking Dez during the combine -"Is your mom a crack head?"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Selassie I said:
Interesting rumor about this on local sports radio this morning ...

Apparently Dez came into the house he bought for his mother and found her with crack cocaine. The "altercation" then ensued.

Maybe some of you remember the Bills catching heat for asking Dez during the combine -"Is your mom a crack head?"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

That would be an interesting twist to the story. That new revelation would still in no way justify hitting your own mother tho.

I guess she called 911 after the altercation and said she thought Dez was going to kill her. If she had been using, it makes you wonder why she would bring the cops into the mix.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey, I totally agree that there is never an acceptable reason to strike a girl,,, and striking your own mother is beyond my comprehension.

People using crack don't really appear human though (they can behave like wild animals),,, that was the reason I made the Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm comment.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
man, this is a sad story. hopefully Jerry can step in and get this family the help it needs