Detroit Will Be Jeff Fisher's Signature Game (history)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm all for people voicing opinions and jeebus knows I stick my fat head into far too many angry comments, but I remember coming here from a place that was simply awful, just a cesspool of post after post of ugly negativity about the team. So somewhere in your statement insert a word: "positivity". I think we all agree this board's positive approach embiggens us as fans, so let's talk football but do it in a positive way?
I'm positive we get blown out by the Gnats!!!!:whistle:

Athos

Legend
Rams O better learn to score then.

Stafford has been much better since the start of last year than really any time in his career (as in, completion % increase of about 7 over his career line) and has been on a TD binge since week 11 of last year. Once again, the only thing holding back that depressing team in their D. Gonna be hard to shut that passing game down with another mediocre D-line performance giving Trumaine's injury status.

Hill gonna get targeted all day long.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Finally the signature game for "Jeffrey Michael Fisher" is upon us. Some dispute this is merely a mini crossroads game and others think the opening post puts too much emphasis on the history of game number 6.

I stand firm of what history has taught us. Fisher must avoid another 3-3 start and find a way to win this game at Detroit.

The pressure is on coach Fisher to get a win today in the Lions den, or another 7-9 or 8-8 record will surely be added to his resume.

One game at a time is the cliche but for Jeffrey this is the signature game.

131268ccdde64c8491cbcd6ac6637c48-131268ccdde64c8491cbcd6ac6637c48-0-850x478$large.jpg

Last edited:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
This is pretty much a must win game for Fisher or the coach search should start ASAP. If he lets too many of these games get away the only thing that might save him is if Goff can come in and perform a miracle to save the season.
And that is too much to expect from any rookie QB.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Newsflash. Jeff Fisher is which we thought he was. Move along folks.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Newsflash. Jeff Fisher is which we thought he was. Move along folks.

I have nothing bad to say about Fisher and I'm sad that he couldn't win this signature game... I do expect this team to go 7-9 after this painful loss..:icare:

Keenum had a career day and I really enjoyed his play up until the last 2 offensive series... I'm still on the canvas and......

I will be floored from this one for the entire week and maybe a good while longer
1353148-29056857-2560-1440.jpg