Detroit game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just wondering if any of you guys will be going or if you've even been to a game there ? I'm thinking about making the 6 hour trip next week with my son .

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's a group of us going. Perhaps @CGI_Ram can add you to our group convo.
Thanks . I'm looking at 5 tickets on the Rams sideline , but I'd like to wait till after Sundays game to pull the trigger.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Thanks . I'm looking at 5 tickets on the Rams sideline , but I'd like to wait till after Sundays game to pull the trigger.

Do itttt. I'm on the rams side of the field as well, closer to the corner though. Should be a solid game.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
CGI and I are in Sec 227. Come join the party gabriel18!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I'm done pouting so I pulled the trigger on 5 tickets . Section 126 1st row behind Rams bench . Look for 5 Ram jerseys sitting together. Go Rams

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well I'm done pouting so I pulled the trigger on 5 tickets . Section 126 1st row behind Rams bench . Look for 5 Ram jerseys sitting together. Go Rams
Be sure and Take your ROD sign with you so we can tell you apart from all the other Rams Fans!!(y);):D:rolllaugh:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Be sure and Take your ROD sign with you so we can tell you apart from all the other Rams Fans!!(y);):D:rolllaugh:
Just look for the Rams jersey numbers #99 #30 #11 #16 and I'll be wearing my new #26 Barron .
Maybe Goff will take time from his clipboard and sign his jersey , or maybe he will be too busy driving the Rams for a game winning TD.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

That's what I like to hear. I'm in section 132.

A55VA6

Legend
I've got a couple friends that are going (Lions fans...)

I'll have to see where their seats are. They're cool dudes.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sec 227 here! Color splash #30 jersey will be lighting up that section!!!! CGI will be there too keeping us out of jail!!!! Whatcha gonna wear Danny?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody getting together Saturday night for a drink or tailgating Sunday morning ?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sec 227 here! Color splash #30 jersey will be lighting up that section!!!! CGI will be there too keeping us out of jail!!!! Whatcha gonna wear Danny?

I've only got 1 jersey of a current player, so probably my Ogletree jersey.