Destiny

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
okay, it's Christmas time, certainly someone will be getting this game. Me and @rdlkgliders can't be the only ones. We have a nice crew of guys who play together. Come join us! PS4

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
okay, it's Christmas time, certainly someone will be getting this game. Me and @rdlkgliders can't be the only ones. We have a nice crew of guys who play together. Come join us! PS4
Sorry. I'm thinking of waiting till next year to get a PS4. By then, they'll likely have a "PS4 Slim" that's cheaper and better constructed.

Plus, I'm amusing myself lately because I finally upgraded my PS3 with a 1 TB hard drive and am downloading everything I've bought on the service and am downloading everything I've gotten through Playstation Plus. Down 275 GB left on the drive already.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm getting it from my brother...but it's for the Xbox One.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well that sucks man. We would have loved to have had U join us.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well that sucks man. We would have loved to have had U join us.

I would have loved it as well. I don't know who I'm going to play as first: an Exo Voidwalker or an Awoken Gunslinger. But I know that I'm going to play as both.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I play this game! I've admittedly slowed down, but I've got 200+ hours into it. I'm on ps4 too!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What's ur PSN name? Gunslinger sucks, go blade dancer

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Titans are the best btw! Play as a titan

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Play as a Titan if u wanna be a slow moving, no jumpin bullet sponge bob. If you would like to be cool, go Hunter

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I like all characters, I am best with the Titan although I am not good with any of them. The warlock is probably second then the Hunter. The Hunter is challenging. It may be that the hunter has always been at a lower level than the Titan and Warlock. He is level 30 now and will be 31 soon so he should be a little sturdier. PS I have both the xbox 1 and the PS4 and the PS4 is far less glitchy and to me better for games IMO so if you are looking to get a new system that's my 2 cents.
P.S It is worth getting the game just for the social part @El Juggernauto is hilarious!

Last edited: