Destiny

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anyone else loving this? I play on PS4. Name is billydontshoot. Add me

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I was able to get my ps3 fixed after thinking it was beyond repair. 50 bucks for the fix or 400+ to upgrade to ps4. I almost upgraded but opted to keep my cash for the moment.

How's the game? I usually play the COD and BF games for the multi-player experience. What are your initial impressions of the game?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love the 7MM-VPD-MHP doing the same missions as you, and sometimes you can help eachother. You can not harm another player unless you are in pvp crucible. They capped the character level at 20 but you can get an additional 10 "light" levels. It's somewhat confusing and I'm not sure I understand. But it's great fun. The game is small, it will release an expansion every three months for 2 years. So you can grow with the game. It's unique in that the levels are a great distance apart. A level 15 can not touch a level 16 enemy for shit. But a level 16 could mow them down. I highly recommend the game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Is there any solo campaign in Destiny? I love the concept of this game, but I don't want to buy it if it's just going to be another Titanfall.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yea, it's all solo if you choose. But you can have fireteams of up to three.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
U fellas are missing out

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Come on ROD brothers this is a great game and we can chat also as we do missions together.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I don't have Destiny, but we can play WoW together... ;)

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
@rdlkgliders carries me. I'm pretty terrible. But it's fun to bull shit while we play

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@@rdlkgliders carries me. I'm pretty terrible. But it's fun to bull crap while we play
Green is true Red not so much, I am absolutely terrible. It is fun talking Ram crap which there is a lot of. And killin shit is fun too.
Come join us RAM bros. Maybe if we get enough people we can make our own Clan.

I don't have Destiny, but we can play WoW together... ;)
Go get Destiny Boffo............NOW!