Despite Lack of Sacks Aaron Donald Has Been a Positive on the DLine--Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Ryan Riddle joined Kevin Wheeler on 101ESPN to discuss Austin Davis and the phenomenal performances he’s had, fixing the mistakes that come with a young team, the up and coming talent we see with Aaron Donald, and a preview of the Rams/49ers. (10:29)

Listen to Riddle Talk Rams/Donald/Niners

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
It's all stuff that cam be fixed. Dallas we had lead and defence let us down. Defence showed up at Philly and a special team play and early offencive line problems let us down. We won at Tampa things went our way. Vikings game was just bad. We are a play or two away from winning games in my eyes. I have seen every game and some twice. We are lucky and say agian LUCKY, Davis is playing like a top ten qb in all of the important areas. All phases of the game have to come together.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well, It's like I said on another thread. I don't Like what I'm seeing out of Langford lately, and I believe it's time to start giving Donald a lot more snaps! JMHO

V3

Hall of Fame
Haven't been impressed with Brockers or Langford. Donald is probably already our best DT. He should be playing much more than he is. I think he even plays the run better than Brockers and Langford.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I haven't been impressed by Brockers, Langford, Ogletree or Laurinaitis. On a 1-10 scale where 10 is best, I'm expecting 7s and 8s from each of these guys, and it feels like we're getting 3s and 4s.

Just as bad is what we're getting from Quinn. I know he's getting held and doubled, but I expect 10 from him, and it feels like we're getting 6. Not terrible, just not up to Quinn standards and expectations.

These are the guys who should be making a positive difference on our D, and I'm just not feeling it. Time to step it up, boys!

As some comparison points, I was expecting 6 from Donald, and it feels like we're getting 8. I was expecting 2-3 from Gaines (just 'cuz he's a rookie), and it feels like we're getting 6.

Last edited: