Desean Jackson to Jets possible

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
he was cut..

He is a locker room cancer. He is a gang member. Unless he turns around 180 degrees, he will hurt whatever team he goes to. Who knows, he may have some criminal charges waiting for him and the Eagles know it.

Ram_of_Old

The Jets is the perfect place for him, IMO, or the Raiders.

I heard on ESPN that Andy Reid in KC might look to take him in. The feeling is that if there is anyone that can control him, it would be Andy.

Ram_of_Old

It is puzzling to listen to the talking heads on ESPN, especially Around the Horn. They were all down on the Eagles for cutting him. But most of the others on ESPB, including Jaws said the Eagles were doing the right thing.

jjab360

Legend
I heard on ESPN that Andy Reid in KC might look to take him in. The feeling is that if there is anyone that can control him, it would be Andy.
I don't feel like he's out of control or whatever, but the best personnel fit out there would probably be the Chiefs. Elite running game, solid WR across from him, elite defense, it could be a good fit for him. If he goes to the Raiders or Jets, however, his career is probably donezo or at least there will be a big hole in the middle of it like when Moss went to the Raiders. Another good fit for him would be the Panthers, they probably need receiver talent more than anybody else in the league right now.

iced

Curious to see how the chiefs do it with $4 million in cap room

iced

A whole lot of restructuring!

was reading through PFT, someone had mentioned Eric berry has already talked about restructuring and he has the cap space to do it.

http://kckingdom.com/2014/03/28/nfl-rumors-kansas-city-chiefs-close-restructured-deal-eric-berry/

All-Pro Safety, Eric Berry, of the Kansas City Chiefs posted this on his Facebook page earlier today,

‘Expect a few announcements coming up….”

He also posted a picture below of him flexing while running onto the field during introductions of a Chiefs home game last year. Speculation is that Berry and the Chiefs are close to an extension and with the news of DeSean Jackson being released, the timing of it all makes it look like some dots are starting to connect.

Of course, this is all just speculation, but why else would Berry feel the need to make this post with a picture of him in flexing as a Chief? If Kansas City can get this deal done, it will surely free up cap space for 2014 and beyond, possibly freeing up enough room to bring in DJax.

No one major in the media has speculated on what Berry’s announcement could be, so I don’t have any kind of evidence that it’s a restructure or extension that’s coming. Hopefully, it is, as this would be the first step in many extensions that need to be done in the next year or so. Alex Smith is in the final year of his deal and Justin Houstonis due as well.

Stay tuned to KC Kingdom as more details unfold about Eric Berry’s announcement.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the best content on all things KC sports related

his cap hit is $11.6 million

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I can definitely see him signing with the Chiefs since Reid is the HC there.

Rockman

UDFA
I like what the Fast Lane said...
Eagles signed Cooper after the n-word, Vick after the dog incident, but cut him for being in a gang. Eagles FO must see something HUGE!!!

jjab360

Legend
I like what the Fast Lane said...
Eagles signed Cooper after the n-word, Vick after the dog incident, but cut him for being in a gang. Eagles FO must see something HUGE!!!
From what I understand, Jackson clashed with the coaching staff. That'll get you a ticket out of town way faster than any off the field incidents.

Ram_of_Old

From what I understand, Jackson clashed with the coaching staff. That'll get you a ticket out of town way faster than any off the field incidents.

Got to be more to it. Jackson was the offense last year. He was the most feared player in the NFC East. There is just no way that a squabble with the coaching staff will send the best player on the field away. I think it was a combination of a couple things, including the coach clash. Reid will be able to handle him in KC. It will be interesting to see where he ends up.