DeSean Jackson anybobody???? Rams should offer a contract to him.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wsaladen

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I heard they only want a third round pick for him?

A55VA6

Legend
Dude's worth $10M this year I believe. Rams cannot afford him. Plus, we already have a player like him in Tavon Austin.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I agree, too much money and I would rather not have his attitude here anyway. We have Tavon already.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have no respect for a guy that signs a new contract and then the very next year thinks he shold use the media to try and press for re-negotiations. You signed it it is a crap load of money shut up and play out the contract. What part of contract don't you understand????

He is not worth what he is making or the crap he would bring along.

Kind of a diva is being WAY too nice.

RamBill

Legend
Carey Davis joined Kevin Wheeler to talk about Rodger Saffold, the Raiders organization, DeSean Jackson and if the Rams should be interested, they also discussed all the potential rule changes the NFL are discussing.

Listen to Davis Talk Rams

RamsFan14

Starter
^Yea guess he's hinting to his release or trade? Guess Kelly and Jackson aren't getting along... Idk if I'd want to offer him a contract, he'll probably ask for too much money. He is 27 years old and a good player, but he's also 5'10 and pretty slim. Tavon Austin compares pretty well to Jackson, so I'm not sure why we would sign him, it just adds another short WR to the mix.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Must be a total douche if the Eagles are dying to part ways after a pro bowl season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
or need to invest money else where

Yeah. Or a total douche.

pillowfight.gif