Depressingly interesting fact.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
With 4 more losses, barring us winning any, we'll join the ranks of teams with more losses than wins in their franchise. We're currently at 523 wins 520 losses and 21 ties.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I' don't care, can't do nuthin about yesterday and FWIW it's stats like that one that make people impatient with those who make progress reversing that trend.
I love that we aren't part of the never been there ,Det,Jax,,never won one Seattle, Az,Minn.,Buff.,Atl, etc. but other than what I'm proud of from the past, this became a new franchise the day Stan bought control ,Fisher has turned personnel like it was an expansion team and like I said ,numbers like those "ain't nobody got time for dat".
I believe in this new bunch,will until I don't,once I don't X can attest, I will have seen enough.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's depressing....

Good thing next Season we'll start getting back into the positive column.

Well look at it this way. This team was great for many years that it's taken an awful lot of years of sucking to get the record below 500......oh wait that blows.

Nevermind.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Depression is a function of your internal dialogue ,what ever you want to distress you does,just be positive

V3

Hall of Fame
I' don't care, can't do nuthin about yesterday and FWIW it's stats like that one that make people impatient with those who make progress reversing that trend.
I love that we aren't part of the never been there ,Det,Jax,,never won one Seattle, Az,Minn.,Buff.,Atl, etc. but other than what I'm proud of from the past, this became a new franchise the day Stan bought control ,Fisher has turned personnel like it was an expansion team and like I said ,numbers like those "ain't nobody got time for dat".
I believe in this new bunch,will until I don't,once I don't X can attest, I will have seen enough.

What exactly has this new regime done to make you still believe in them? Their top picks have mostly under performed, the coaching has been very mixed, and their FA acquisitions have been mostly bad.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Anyone know what our overall record was under the Georgia ownership era? My guess is that this is the period where we accumulated the most losses.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone know what our overall record was under the Georgia ownership era? My guess is that this is the period where we accumulated the most losses.
I'll take a look at that, gimme a minute.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
That's depressing....

Good thing next Season we'll start getting back into the positive column.
Love the enthusiasm man, don't get me wrong....but one thing the Rams have taught me in life and football is to never NEVER never count your chickens before they hatch....that being said I have the same hope u do lol

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If we're talking from Georgia's ownership from 1979 to 2008 the franchise accumulated 223 wins and 249 losses, since we've had 20 wins and and 52 losses at the time being and before 280 and and 260 losses.

This excursion has revealed to me that pro football reference hasn't updated the franchise wins in a while since apparently we already are a losing franchise.

But it doesn't seem like Frontierre lead us to the most losses.