Denver winning the Free Agency game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Patriots are doing the same. They still lack a pass rush, though.

Denver is looking the like the best in the AFC. Ware and Miller lining up on the ends during passing downs makes things really interesting for them.

Denver kinda sneaks up on teams with their running game. It's like their change up because teams are so worried about Payton's fastball. Seahawks weren't fooled a bit and layed the wood on the receivers. It was pretty freaky.

With that said, Seattle's secondary and DL have taken a hit this offseason. No McDonald, Bryant, Thurmond, Browner, or Clemons really changes their landscape. They're still really good but I highly doubt they're gonna fully replace all those solid players.

Our Rams are on their heels...

Yup! Very excited about our prospects!

stlrams_as

UDFA
Name
Austin
The Broncos made great moves on paper. We will see how it plays out in the regular season. I am someone who get caught up in free agency and then becomes a sceptic. That's why I like more the moves the Falcons and Jaguars made. They got some name players and good pieces, but the real catch of their free agencies is that people within the organizations had existing relationships with the free agents and have a good idea the types of players they are getting.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Don't we play Denver's division next year? The same division that sent 3 teams to the playoffs?

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Broncos made great moves on paper. We will see how it plays out in the regular season. I am someone who get caught up in free agency and then becomes a sceptic. That's why I like more the moves the Falcons and Jaguars made. They got some name players and good pieces, but the real catch of their free agencies is that people within the organizations had existing relationships with the free agents and have a good idea the types of players they are getting.

Look, Denver looked unbeatable at times last year, but the Hags figured them out...or stole their signals according to some reports. In any case, good moves off the field don't necessarily mean a SB win. But they do look like the best in the AFC.

stlrams_as

UDFA
Name
Austin
I think as long as Peyton is playing his teams will always be in contention for a Super Bowl and I most certainly think they are a great team that I don't want to play for that fact. I just think you never know how players will work in a new system, or play after they get paid, or how they fit in with the rest of team. That is the only reason I flavor other teams. Not that they can be fore sure on any of those questions just that they should have a better idea because of their familiarity with the players they brought in.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Denver had an amazing free agency from my perspective. Turned weaknesses to strengths in the secondary and improved an already fierce pass rush. Plus they still have the draft. Gonna be a scary team next year

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Denver had an amazing free agency from my perspective. Turned weaknesses to strengths in the secondary and improved an already fierce pass rush. Plus they still have the draft. Gonna be a scary team next year

They wont be if Manning gets hurt or if he cant play like last year.

He's the key there, everyone else is along for the ride.