Demoff On Kroenke Land Purchase "there's Nothing To Hide."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I wonder if Demoff likes being the one to have to talk about this.

HE didn't purchase the land.

tonyl711

Starter
a lot of civic people who care, and a lot more people who care asking what they can do to help coming out of the woodwork saying what can we do to help. but read the PD and they want to tell you no one has even tried to start a convo with the Rams, I think I believe KD on this one.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
a lot of civic people who care, and a lot more people who care asking what they can do to help coming out of the woodwork saying what can we do to help. but read the PD and they want to tell you no one has even tried to start a convo with the Rams, I think I believe KD on this one.

Over the lazy journalism we get out of STL yeah you have to take Demoff at his word. Other than Shane the coverage of the Rams is gawdawful.

tonyl711

Starter
Over the lazy journalism we get out of STL yeah you have to take Demoff at his word. Other than Shane the coverage of the Rams is gawdawful.
I'll agree, i like JT but he really comes across as not knowing much about the stadium stuff. but Shane does do indepth reports about it and doesn't just use his opinion he uses fact, i read everything i find from him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't think anyone can look at Demoff in the piece and think "there is a motive to this land purchase". If there is, he appears to be in the dark. He sincerely looks to be committed to STL, IMO.