Demoff on FOX 2 News talking about the schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[2]14a3EyYjoN3SHFipUIZFNpw0ryD0Xjvx[/2]
<a class="postlink" href="http://fox2now.com/2013/04/18/2013-rams-schedule-announced/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fox2now.com/2013/04/18/2013-rams ... announced/</a>

(KTVI) – The St. Louis Rams released the dates and times of their 2013 NFL schedule on Thursday night, April 18th. The Rams will return to Prime Time with at Thursday night game hosting the 49ers on September 26th and a host Monday Night Football against the Seahawks on October 28th. The Rams will open the 2013 season at home on September 8th when they face the Arizona Cardinals. The Rams will play their former teammate, Steven Jackson in Week 2, when the Rams play the Falcons in Atlanta on September 15th. Here is the entire 2013 Rams schedule.

Rams 2013 Regular Season Schedule

Week 1 – Arizona 9/8 @ 3:25
Week 2 – at Atlanta 9/15 @ noon
Week 3 – at Dallas 9/22 @ noon
Week 4 – 49ers (Thursday) 9/26 @ 7:25
Week 5 – Jacksonville 10/6 @ noon
Week 6 – at Houston 10/13 @ noon
Week 7 – at Carolina 10/20 @ noon
Week 8 – Seattle (Monday) 10/28 @ 7:30
Week 9 – Tennessee 11/3 @ noon
Week 10 – at Indianapolis 11/10 @ noon
Week 11 – BYE 11/17
Week 12 – Chicago 11/24 @ noon
Week 13 – at SF 12/1 @ 3:25
Week 14 – at Arizona 12/8 @ 3:25
Week 15 – New Orleans 12/15 @ noon
Week 16 – Tampa 12/22 @ noon
Week 17 – at Seattle 12/29 @ 3:25

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Barrison6 said:
It really has to end on that question! :shock:

Yeah, after the answer would of been perfect.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not the third straight year that we finish it out in Seattle.

3 out of 4 years is just as bad though, I guess.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
The Dude said:

It is just as bad because the one year we didn't finish the season in Seattle was the year Sam finished the season with that ankle injury. I suppose it is fitting for us getting into the postseason to have to take out them dirty sob's. Sam has been in the situation too many times to fail this year, imo.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I requested that the last regular season game be played in Seattle. :yawn:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Dude said:

I'll defer to your research. But... It's not? Guess 2011 didn't matter who it was against. So I suppose I blacked that one out. :bummed:

Guess I just want us to fuck some people up all season. And I think we will. I honestly think we will be a hard team to beat this season even without the new guys - whoever we draft. There is some real talent on this team.

I suppose that is the main reason I would like to see Tavon Austin here. He could be that electrifying player that gets us those game breaking plays to win the close games. We've all seen it. Tough game aside from one or two plays. That one or two plays could be Tavon in space or on a return. I just don't see us playing a wide open offensive game. A big break could be the edge. That says to me someone like Tavon or JJ with the pick six.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
The Dude said:

I'll defer to your research. But... It's not? Guess 2011 didn't matter who it was against. So I suppose I blacked that one out. :bummed:

Guess I just want us to fuck some people up all season. And I think we will. I honestly think we will be a hard team to beat this season even without the new guys - whoever we draft. There is some real talent on this team.

I suppose that is the main reason I would like to see Tavon Austin here. He could be that electrifying player that gets us those game breaking plays to win the close games. We've all seen it. Tough game aside from one or two plays. That one or two plays could be Tavon in space or on a return. I just don't see us playing a wide open offensive game. A big break could be the edge. That says to me someone like Tavon or JJ with the pick six.
Yeah, 2011 was against SF. You don't remember Akers throwing that pass to Crabtree after he "snuck" back on the field when they were in FG position? I mean, we can't complain about that now after the epic "Hey, how the hell did Danny Amendola end up in the corner of the endzone all by himself" play that we followed up with last year.