Demoff on Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And he potentially finally got it right but it doesn't matter because it's year 5. Give me a break.

Correct. It doesn't matter because his contract was 5 years. He was tasked with building a playoff team in 5 years. He failed. He doesn't get an extension because he pissed away 4 years before drafting a legitimate starter at QB then waited 10 games to play him and cost the Rams any shot at the playoffs in his 5th year. That's not how you earn an extension.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just got done reading this thread or should I have called it a...
IMG_0965.JPG

and I came away with...
IMG_0962.GIF

Put me in the...
IMG_0963.JPG

Camp

His expiration date has passed. JMO

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This tweet is far more embarrassing for the Rams than anything else that has happened this week, or year.

I tape nfl live and at the end of the week i sit down and fast forward through them to the bits they talk about the Rams.

Now when they put up this quote by demoff you just had to look at the faces of the 4 panelists. They were doing their best not to burst out laughing. All of them had the same opinion as most here - After a decade of losing by Fisher how do you tweet that?

That tweet has made the Rams look so bad.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
I never thought I'd say this but I hope the Patriots kick the crap out of us this week. I mean so bad it's embarrassing, just like last week. And the Falcons next week and the Seahawks after that. Only then will these idiots wake up and make the change. If we're the least bit competitive, Fisher will get his free pass. We've all sat through five years of bamboo under the fingernails with the Fisher regime. It's time to make a change.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
The next coach very well could be much worse.
He could. But Jeff Fisher is actually such a bad coach (in my opinion) that I really really really think the odds that the next coach is better, or even much better, is pretty good odds. It's actually difficult to hire a head coach (if you actually do a little research and think on it) that would get you a worse Win-Loss record with the current talent we have, than Fisher has.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This tweet is far more embarrassing for the Rams than anything else that has happened this week, or year.

I tape nfl live and at the end of the week i sit down and fast forward through them to the bits they talk about the Rams.

Now when they put up this quote by demoff you just had to look at the faces of the 4 panelists. They were doing their best not to burst out laughing. All of them had the same opinion as most here - After a decade of losing by Fisher how do you tweet that?

That tweet has made the Rams look so bad.

Who hired The Rams last ahead Coach ???

How in bed is Demoff,Fisher,& Snead ?? They are all part of the problem.
They keep making huge mistakes.

FRO

Legend
He could. But Jeff Fisher is actually such a bad coach (in my opinion) that I really really really think the odds that the next coach is better, or even much better, is pretty good odds. It's actually difficult to hire a head coach (if you actually do a little research and think on it) that would get you a worse Win-Loss record with the current talent we have, than Fisher has.
Fisher isn't Linehan or Spags bad (and in Spags defense had he not had so many injuries in 2011 and the lockout against him he could have had us at 6-10/7-9 that year making him on par with Fisher). Fisher isn't a top tier coach, but he has improved the team. Fans know the team is capable of doing worse. They endured a 15-65 stretch of football.

All that being said I totally agree with you. Even if the odds of getting a better coach than Fisher aren't as good as you suggest, I would take the chance on finding out. Fisher has had 5 years. That's ample time.