Demoff Ok; Rams COO A Key Component Of Rams Resurgence

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
ST. LOUIS, MO (Shane Gray, MSM Sports Media) – On Friday, St. Louis Rams Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Football Operations Kevin Demoff was rushed to a local hospital after passing out at Rams Park. However, Demoff is now “doing great” following the scary fainting incident.

According to Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Demoff should be good to go from this point forward.

“Kevin is stable, he’s alert, he’s fine, he’s just undergoing some tests and he’s going to be just fine,” Fisher asserted in reassuring a concerned fan base. “I don’t have any more to report on that other than he just had an incident in his office and he was taken to the hospital. I spoke with him before he left and he’s going to be just fine.”

Demoff, to his credit, was able to humorously inform Rams fans that he was fine late Friday via the following tweet from his twitter account:

Kevin Demoff‏@kdemoff
I guess fainting the day after going over .500 isn’t exactly acting like you’ve been there before.

Demoff — who was named one of the top 10 up and coming NFL power brokers in 2010 by esteemed Sports Illustrated columnist Don Banks — maintains a hectic schedule both working for the Rams and tirelessly serving the St. Louis community.

Plugged in fans, of course, are well aware of the revival that is taking place on the field after watching Fisher lead the league’s youngest roster to a victory on Thursday evening that left the Rams standing with a winning record for the first time since November of 2006.

Read more http://missourisportsmag.com/?p=77956

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Quick. Name a Rams executive that was more likable than Demoff.

Wait. Name a Rams executive that was likable.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

Good point!

AND as for the second point: AMAZING! :)

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:

Do Chip and Lucia count?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:

Carroll Rosenbloom
Don Klosterman
Steve Rosenbloom

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
interference said:
X said:

Carroll Rosenbloom
Don Klosterman
Steve Rosenbloom

No fair. Those were mine. :sly: