Demoff hospitalized

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rams executive vice president Kevin Demoff fainted while in general manager Les Snead's office early Friday afternoon. Paramedics rushed to the scene, and Demoff left on a stretcher, sitting up, alert, and even waving.

It's not thought to be serious, but Demoff was taken to a hospital and will undergo testing.

No one has worked harder to get the Rams' franchise back on its feet than Demoff, who apparently had nothing to eat since before the Rams' 17-3 victory over Arizona on Thursday night.

The Rams are expected to provide an update later today.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football ... f6878.html

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like exhaustion. That dude works tirelessly on all fronts.

Godspeed, KD.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yep, sounds like it. Hopefully it's nothing else major. Someone get that man some cheeseburgers, stat.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Feel Better KD !

Not eating can cause that. You're looking a little too slim these days. Order the most fattening things you can find while you're resting at the hospital (not from the cafeteria of course).

Hope you have a smoking hot night nurse ,,, that helps the healing process ,,, nothing to feel guilty about.

Get Well

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't like hearing this kind of stuff - hope it was just exhaustion. KD is a HUGE piece of our future IMO. And it certainly doesn't hurt that he is extremely fan friendly. Get well KD. Highest regards for you out here in Ramland.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope it's not serious. I've had some spells where I've passed out. It's not fun to be standing up one second and then the next you're wondering why the hell you're on the ground with people surrounding you.

Get better soon, KD. And please, man, get something to eat. Get some sleep as well. You deserve it.

joeybittick

Rookie
Best wishes. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. Hopefully he just needs some sleep and good food.

It sounds like he works non-stop. He was on the Morning After yesterday in either the 7 or 8 am hour and sounded as if he had been up for hours (alert and energetic). The game ended at around 11 STL time... that is a loooong day. And then he was in Snead's office early.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
Sounds like exhaustion. That dude works tirelessly on all fronts.

Godspeed, KD.

My thoughts exactly. Rams have a couple extra days off, I hope he gets some too. Hope he just needs some rest.

Get well soon KD.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Dedicated to KD...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VaqcnAMEY[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I guess fainting the day after going over .500 isn't exactly acting like you've been there before.
lawl.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
I guess fainting the day after going over .500 isn't exactly acting like you've been there before.
lawl.
That was pretty funny. Demoff seems like a genuinely nice guy. I'm glad he's recovering and it's not something too serious. Maybe he was just dehydrated

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
X said:
lawl.
That was pretty funny. Demoff seems like a genuinely nice guy. I'm glad he's recovering and it's not something too serious. Maybe he was just dehydrated
Starting to think he was dehydrated too. Or low blood sugar. My wife fainted once because she hadn't eaten anything the whole day and we were working outside in the yard. I guess next time I'll feed her first. I dunno.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
brokeu91 said:
X said:
lawl.
Starting to think he was dehydrated too. Or low blood sugar. My wife fainted once because she hadn't eaten anything the whole day and we were working outside in the yard. I guess next time I'll feed her first. I dunno.
:lmao:

If you feed her, you have to buy more food and then end up not being able to spend as much money on Rams memorabilia.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Selassie I said:
Feel Better KD !

Not eating can cause that. You're looking a little too slim these days. Order the most fattening things you can find while you're resting at the hospital (not from the cafeteria of course).

[hil]Hope you have a smoking hot night nurse ,,, that helps the healing process ,,, nothing to feel guilty about.[/hil]
Get Well

Did someone say they needed their temperature taken?

nurse-outfit-LC9002.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jim-carrey-o.gif

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Les needs to send in the cheerleaders for a little TLC. Get well KD and get up and quit foolin around!