Demarco Murray signs with Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
LOL at the Cowboys. That's what happens when you go crazy in free agency in past years. You end up losing your own.

I'm rooting for Bradford hard. I will always be a Braford fan. I pretty much don't have a second favorite team but if I did it would be Sam' Club.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Did he sign already? Heard he intended to sign but no report of it being done yet. That would be very quick.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I don't like it. I HATE the idea of Sam kicking ass in Philly. Much rather him do it in TN.....

TXRams86

The Infamous
As much as I didn't want to see Sam leave, I see why it made sense. And going to the Eagles, even better. My family roots hard for the Cowboys. Hope the Eagles bring in Murray and Sam lights it up until we can them in the playoffs. ;)

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
This was odd before and just getting weirder. Suppposedly Matthews hasn't signed his contract with them. Phily is a hotbed of chaos right now. I was wondering what they were going to to do with 2 starting RB.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
LOL at the Cowboys. That's what happens when you go crazy in free agency in past years. You end up losing your own.

I'm rooting for Bradford hard. I will always be a Braford fan. I pretty much don't have a second favorite team but if I did it would be Sam' Club.

???

How have they gone crazy? By signing one CB to a big money deal?

TXRams86

The Infamous
Chip has to do something to calm the Philly fans. They were practically asking for his head after the Foles trade.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Apparently results of Matthews physical isn't completed yet... so not sure if that's actually a done deal.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read somewhere (maybe here) that Bradford reached out to Murray, seeing as they're both OU alum... makes sense.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Per NFL network.

Looks like Sams recruiting skills are pretty good.
I too heard Sam was recruiting Him, Love it, for Sam!!

It would be nice to meet-up with Sam in the Play-Offs! Of course he'd be the "ENEMY!" :ROFLMAO:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Most of the players the Eagles have acquired has significant injury histories. Alonzo, Murray, Bradford, Matthews. All good players, but Philly fans must be very nervous about this.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Its official 5 year 42 mill 21 gtd.

If I'm not mistaken, Sam and Murray were roommates at Oklahoma.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Wow. It's like Chip is playing Madden NFL or something.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Hope sam. Plays the whole year and he and eagles suck so we get a high 2nd round pick.
Good Point. We want the first pick in the second and to give up the last pick in the 4th!

Edit: We'll have back to backs in the 1st-2nd and 3-4th rounds. (plus the last 2nd rnd pick)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
5 yrs. 42 mill/ 21 g-jack srry I did scan the front page but did not see this a duplicate