Delmas going to Detroit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm okay with this, I think there are better ones out there. If we're only going to offer a one year contract, I'd rather get an Adrian Wilson. I still think 1 or 2 years for him would be great.

A55VA6

Legend
I really hope we go immediately after another Free Agent Safety. Alot of good talent there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mjMotYP.jpg

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
My plan for this offseason all along was:

SS: Restructure w/Mikell

FS: Draft

S: Bring back Stewart to be the 3rd safety. Can play both positions. Let Matt & McLeod battle for the 4th S spot in camp (I want Matt to win, and I think he will).
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The Rams may stick to what I want now with Quin, Delmas, Phillips, Goldson, Clemons, Landry, Moore, and Chung off the market. Sources said the other day that the Rams were still interested in bringing Mikell back despite the cut. This makes sense in a decimated market. Proven box safety who excels around the LOS, is a good tackler, is a great blitzer (evidenced by 4 FFs), and a leader on defense. I presume it would be a 1-2 year deal.

He may have not done what he was brought in to do (FS), last year in Fish's system, but I think he excelled at what he was asked to do. Also Q should be affordable $3-$4M range

F. Mulder

Starter
I don't want Mikell back. He had a nice season but is on the downsize and is limited athletically. I think Box Safeties are easier to find than cover Safeties. This is a Safety rich draft with both types into the 3rd round. Hold your water and pick someone to match up with Stewart and see what Daniels does as backup.